Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I really enjoyed How I Met Your Mother this week. I do every week really but this week's episode was pretty ******* great.

    Comment


    • Gotta love Bob Odenkirk on Breaking Bad..... He's the best shifty lawyer you could ever imagine

      "Yea Im Irish, but I chose Saul Goldman for 'Tha Brothas'"
      LOUD & PROUD

      NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        It'd be great if you people would not spoil Breaking Bad, as I have to catch up on it.
        Im always careful to not read this thread until after I see the latest Breaking Bad. For some reason EZTV didnt up BB this week and it took 3 days for someone to put a copy online. So I was late! Ugh. I hate when I miss it on Sunday haha.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
          big bang theory was funnier than how i met your mother tonight although both were good.
          I love Big Bang Theory. Such a good show.

          Originally posted by Tebowfan85
          too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

          Comment


          • Rescue Me was fantastic last night. This season has not disappointed at all.

            ^A Bonekrusher production^
            #15
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

            Comment


            • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Rescue Me was fantastic last night. This season has not disappointed at all.
              Sweet. I look forward to watching it later tonight. I have started to watch Stella and it is pretty hilarious. It took the first ep to adjust to the show but now that I have I am really enjoying it. The second episode was gold. Michael Ian Black as JFK was ******* hilarious. Really everything about that episode was funny. Showalter, Black, and Wain are brilliant together.

              Comment


              • I have a confession.

                I watch Celebrity Apprentice. Although I know the show is crappy and predictable, I've gotten hooked on it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  I have a confession.

                  I watch Celebrity Apprentice. Although I know the show is crappy and predictable, I've gotten hooked on it.
                  You are not the only one sir. I quite enjoy this sheer ridiculously of the show. This year also had Dennis Rodman, my favorite basketball player of all time and a huge ******* alcoholic which made each episode he was in hilarious.

                  Comment


                  • Just got finished with S3 of Dexter finally, and Jimmy Smits should get an Emmy of some kind.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Just got finished with S3 of Dexter finally, and Jimmy Smits should get an Emmy of some kind.
                      For ******* sure. I love Smits and he just blew me away in Dexter. Some of the finest television acting I have ever witnessed.

                      Wow. Rescue Me is such a ******* great and touching show. Really amazing ep this week, especially the end.
                      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 05-06-2009, 08:58 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Watching the first and only season of Dog Bites Man again, its ******* awesome...everyone go! watch it now!
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Watching the first and only season of Dog Bites Man again, its ******* awesome...everyone go! watch it now!
                          Wow, that is weird that you say that. One of my friends work at UCB Los Angeles and we were talking about all the UCB people and their careers after the old UCB show (it's probably my favorite show ever). So, we're talking about Dog Bites Man and how it's a shame it never caught on because it was brilliant haha.

                          Also, where my fellow MST3k fans at?

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I really enjoyed How I Met Your Mother this week. I do every week really but this week's episode was pretty ******* great.
                            I'm not arguing that how I met your mother wasn't great, just that this week the Big Bang Theory was better. It really was an incredible episode.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Wow, that is weird that you say that. One of my friends work at UCB Los Angeles and we were talking about all the UCB people and their careers after the old UCB show (it's probably my favorite show ever). So, we're talking about Dog Bites Man and how it's a shame it never caught on because it was brilliant haha.

                              Also, where my fellow MST3k fans at?
                              Anyone know of a good stream for the Upright Citizens Brigade? My buddy's a big fan but I couldn't find any good quick streams when I was looking to watch that show.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Wow, that is weird that you say that. One of my friends work at UCB Los Angeles and we were talking about all the UCB people and their careers after the old UCB show (it's probably my favorite show ever). So, we're talking about Dog Bites Man and how it's a shame it never caught on because it was brilliant haha.

                                Also, where my fellow MST3k fans at?
                                I think the reason it didnt catch on were because of its similarities to The Office, except Dog Bites Man is just oh so much smarter then The Office. It is brilliant humor IMO.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information