Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Endings is very good, I may have just watched 2 seasons in a day instead of studying.

    Procrastiwinning.

    I think I'm up to about 7tb of storage used now, need to move the TV drive from a 1tb to 2tb because it doesn't all fit :(

    Also... Elisha is mine or at least once we have her in Australia we can time share her or something Caddy, still be worth it.


    Props to BK on the sig!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      **** you both, Cuthbert is mine. I claim my fellow Canadian as my own. I've been into her since the 24 days. AND POPULAR MECHANICS FOR KIDS!
      You are know match for me APS. Why would she want a drunk Canadian when she could have a sexy Australian?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Elisha does have a thing for Canadians that nobody likes, APS might actually have the inside track on this one.
        Bam, complisult.

        Originally posted by Caddy View Post
        You are know match for me APS. Why would she want a drunk Canadian when she could have a sexy Australian?
        McGee has you lawyered.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Anyone watch Person of Interest? I need a new series to watch and a friend told me it was good, what do you all think?

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Bam, complisult.



              McGee has you lawyered.
              APS you are well beyond being disliked so you definitely don't fit the criteria. McGee's lawyering is rejected.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                APS you are well beyond being disliked so you definitely don't fit the criteria. McGee's lawyering is rejected.
                I AM LOVED AND CHERISHED BY MANY YOU GOD DAMNED FOREIGNER!

                Go feed your baby to a dingo you soulless bastard!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  If I did this, it'd all be porn.
                  wow i cant believe im defending that idiot but really? unless you got some freako **** man its all just the same as youtube ;-p

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                    wow i cant believe im defending that idiot but really? unless you got some freako **** man its all just the same as youtube ;-p
                    Just think of it as defending the awesomeness of streaming porn.
                    "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                    -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      FINE. I'm putting in my indisputable claims on Aubrey Plaza and Dr. Adams from House.
                      You must be new around here. She is spoken for.

                      Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                      Anyone watch Person of Interest? I need a new series to watch and a friend told me it was good, what do you all think?
                      It's ok. I wouldn't call it good. It isn't the worst TV show I've ever seen.. that award goes to The Big Bang Theory.

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Not new. Been here longer than you. Therefore, original dibs.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • The worst part is that TBBT is now in syndication in a lot of local stations, which means that i randomly wake up from naps to Jim Parsons' **** acting and annoying ******* voice. It's stupid how he wins Emmys and Golden Globes because he is the ******* worst part of that show. If he was found dead in a ditch with a plunger shoved up his ass, i'd venture to say that show would be 100x better. Still garbage, but 100x less garbage-y.

                          Comment


                          • The Mila Kunis and Elisha Cuthbert pictures are possibly the greatest thing ever.

                            Just to solve this World War 3 thing that is starting within the Commonwealth.

                            We have a far great quantity of hotness down here, so will trade 2 for 1 for Elisha, name your terms you dirty despised Canuck you!


                            Props to BK on the sig!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                              The Mila Kunis and Elisha Cuthbert pictures are possibly the greatest thing ever.

                              Just to solve this World War 3 thing that is starting within the Commonwealth.

                              We have a far great quantity of hotness down here, so will trade 2 for 1 for Elisha, name your terms you dirty despised Canuck you!
                              Don't negotiate with terrorists like APS!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                                The Mila Kunis and Elisha Cuthbert pictures are possibly the greatest thing ever.

                                Just to solve this World War 3 thing that is starting within the Commonwealth.

                                We have a far great quantity of hotness down here, so will trade 2 for 1 for Elisha, name your terms you dirty despised Canuck you!
                                You do have hotties. I will accept an Yvonne Strahovski/Isla Fisher for Elisha Cuthbert trade. THAT IS IT THOUGH.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information