No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It almost seems unfair to take like the only hot woman your country has produced(I'm open to learning of more).

I feel like you went for the hot side and the cute side, you basically are using two options to replace one, I like what you did there!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      You do have hotties. I will accept an Yvonne Strahovski/Isla Fisher for Elisha Cuthbert trade. THAT IS IT THOUGH.
      Nice ******* try APS. Get outta here. You know Yvonne is mine and always has been. Even Caddy knows this!

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      The worst part is that TBBT is now in syndication in a lot of local stations, which means that i randomly wake up from naps to Jim Parsons' **** acting and annoying ******* voice. It's stupid how he wins Emmys and Golden Globes because he is the ******* worst part of that show. If he was found dead in a ditch with a plunger shoved up his ass, i'd venture to say that show would be 100x better. Still garbage, but 100x less garbage-y.
      The only thing I hate more than TBBT is people who sit there and crack up while watching it. What the **** is wrong with you people? It isn't funny at all. The jokes aren't funny. NONE OF IT IS FUNNY. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Nice ******* try APS. Get outta here. You know Yvonne is mine and always has been. Even Caddy knows this!

I can confirm this.

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy is going to end like that? Not suspenseful, not on a cliff-hanger, just very matter-of-fact and blah.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Sons finale was solid, but considering how the season was coming along, it was a bit disappointing.

Still it sets up next season very well.

Comment

• Are the writers of Dexter even ******* trying at this point?

Last edited by mqtirishfan; 12-06-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm still going with Lewis as Dexter's long lost younger brother. Come on, he had an older one! There could be a younger one too!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I think Lewis is actually Trunks from the future and will kill Frieza. I mean come on, how can you not make that connection. ICE truck killer FRIEZa. Its right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    I'm still going with Lewis as Dexter's long lost younger brother. Come on, he had an older one! There could be a younger one too!
                    Too young. Makes sense, otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Sons of Anarchy is going to end like that? Not suspenseful, not on a cliff-hanger, just very matter-of-fact and blah.
                      That was a weak finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                        Too young. Makes sense, otherwise.
                        Half brother! It could happen!

Or soon to be Padawan learner...
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          Sons of Anarchy is going to end like that? Not suspenseful, not on a cliff-hanger, just very matter-of-fact and blah.
                          ya not good, at least someones baby didnt get stolen though that was pretty ******* stupid ending too

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17
                            Was anyone else disappointed with the season two finale of sons of anarchy? The second to last episode had such a huge build up and the finale was a huge letdown.
                            Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                            at least someones baby didnt get stolen though that was pretty ******* stupid ending too
                            Hahaha from the page before in reference to that ending i believe, amongst other dumb things

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17
                              Please no spoilers on season 3 and 4, but i wanted to chime in on this.

It's absolutely ******* ******** that they let him walk in season two. They spent the whole season establishing that he's their arch enemy, he does terrible things to the sons, and they just let him live. I understand that they had to go back and be with Jax, but i can't buy for one second that they couldn't take an extra minute to walk in, blast him four or five times in the empty store, then haul ass back to the city. Such horse ****. That finale was terrible.
                              To avoid the page trap

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                              Hahaha from the page before in reference to that ending i believe, amongst other dumb things
                              Yeah. The god damn baby being stolen was completely out of the blue. And i wasn't a fan of Jax turning into a little ***** in the first few episodes of season three.

Comment

• The Donna bombshell was still my favorite ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information