Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Ah, I guess I don't have Lost Syndrome bc I've never seen it
    I'd check it out, its still my personal favorite TV series...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• God damned Dexter is so ******* terrible. I ******* hate when a good show with an awesome ******* premise goes from absolutely exhilarating to the absolute ******* TRASH that it is now. ****, ****, ****. **** the Dexter writers, and Jennifer Carpenter. God dammit is she an awful ******* actress. I cannot stand her ******* character anymore. The worst part? I have to ******* watch next season to know how they handle the stupid ******* twist that should have happened 2 ******* seasons ago.

...****.

Also, I am going to catch up on Bored to Death. Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome. Ted Danson is the man.

Also, Friday Night Lights is more awesome then Breaking Bad. YEAH I SAID IT!

EDIT: And Kat Denning and Lake Bell have awesome tits. But Lake Bell is the definition of a butterface. Seriously. Ok thats all.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Can't help but feel cheated already with the finale of American horror story.
        i thought the 2nd half of the season was starting to get pretty lame, but I actually thought that the season finale was pretty good and salvaged a storyline that was getting old to me. I wasn't planning on watching season 2 next year, but I really have no idea what to expect now so I'll give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          I'd check it out, its still my personal favorite TV series...
          It's on my Netflix Queue. I just heard so much about it, to the point that I got sick of it.
          That feeling has long gone now... so I'll probably give it a shot soon now that all current the shows have ended
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Anybody watch Homeland? Is it worth checking out?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Anybody watch Homeland? Is it worth checking out?
              I do and I loved it. I tend to like a lot of shows that the DC masses ***** about though
              (Dexter, The Office, AHS, TWD... etc etc)
              So take it for what it's worth

Comment

• I've heard nothing but good things about Homeland so I plan to check it out as soon as I can.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  I've heard nothing but good things about Homeland so I plan to check it out as soon as I can.
                  Likewise. It sounds neat. I need to watch so much TV now that I have free time...
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Breaking News about American Horror Story

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1215396p1.html

Series creator Ryan Murphy spoke to the press today and revealed that Season 2 (and beyond) will deal with completely different characters in a different setting.

Said Murphy, "The next season of the show will be a brand-new home or building to haunt," noting that you will never see any of the Season 1 characters again. Murphy also suggested the as the show continues, it might delve into other types of horror stories, including serial killers, rather than always being a traditional haunted house/building tale.

While it will be all new characters and certainly some new cast members, some of the faces may also be familiar, as Murphy says he's looking to bring back cast members from the first season, but in completely different roles - though it remains to be seen just who among the cast will return.
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      I've heard nothing but good things about Homeland so I plan to check it out as soon as I can.
                      How have you not been watching it... It's the best new show on tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        Breaking News about American Horror Story

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1215396p1.html
                        YES! I've been having this conversation with my friends for awhile now and thought that it would be great if each new season was just focused on a different horror story with new characters. Very happy to hear this, although I'm still disappointed with the lack of explanation they gave in the finale of season one.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          YES! I've been having this conversation with my friends for awhile now and thought that it would be great if each new season was just focused on a different horror story with new characters. Very happy to hear this, although I'm still disappointed with the lack of explanation they gave in the finale of season one.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            God damned Dexter is so ******* terrible. I ******* hate when a good show with an awesome ******* premise goes from absolutely exhilarating to the absolute ******* TRASH that it is now. ****, ****, ****. **** the Dexter writers, and Jennifer Carpenter. God dammit is she an awful ******* actress. I cannot stand her ******* character anymore. The worst part? I have to ******* watch next season to know how they handle the stupid ******* twist that should have happened 2 ******* seasons ago.

...****.

Also, I am going to catch up on Bored to Death. Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome. Ted Danson is the man.

Also, Friday Night Lights is more awesome then Breaking Bad. YEAH I SAID IT!

EDIT: And Kat Denning and Lake Bell have awesome tits. But Lake Bell is the definition of a butterface. Seriously. Ok thats all.
                            Are you serious with hating on Jennifer Carpenter? She is by far the most interesting character left on Dexter (that includes Dexter now), and she did very very well this season compared to everyone else.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Are you serious with hating on Jennifer Carpenter? She is by far the most interesting character left on Dexter (that includes Dexter now), and she did very very well this season compared to everyone else.
                              Seriously? I find her character as annoying as ever. She's still so insecure and just...jittery. I get uncomfortable just watching her. Plus, the "pottymouth" aspect of her character is SO forced. They just insert random profanity in the middle of her sentences to make her sound badass, but she just sounds stupid. Don't even get me started on the stupid ******* incest storyline that gets done in every single ******* show or movie to ever feature an adopted sibling. So damn annoying.

Plus, she's a brutal actress. Saying she was the best this season, in a group of absolutely terrible performances, is like saying she's the smartest kid with down syndrome. Not impressive, even if I did agree with you.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                i thought the 2nd half of the season was starting to get pretty lame, but I actually thought that the season finale was pretty good and salvaged a storyline that was getting old to me. I wasn't planning on watching season 2 next year, but I really have no idea what to expect now so I'll give it a shot.
                                The finale was all over the place. It was a mess. It was like they forced three episodes into one. Possibly my least favorite episode of the series so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information