No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I've started Homeland; I've only seen the pilot, but this reminds me of Sleeper Cell.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I actually just finished downloading Homeland, and will start watching it soon. I hope it's as good as everyone claims it is.

Comment

• As soon as I catch up on HIMYM (about 7 episodes left) I'm going to be starting Homeland.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          As soon as I catch up on HIMYM (about 7 episodes left) I'm going to be starting Homeland.
          yay everyone aboard the bandwagon. it is stellar. i absolutely love the cast.

Comment

• Looks like I should start getting into this homeland show.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• If it blows, i'm gonna start neg raping people. Yes, negative rape. It's extra painful.

Comment

• I'm a fan of Homeland, especially the last few episodes.

Comment

• It really is a great show with some of the better acting on TV (sans Morena Baccarin, but you can't really expect much out of her).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    If it blows, i'm gonna start neg raping people. Yes, negative rape. It's extra painful.
                    I second this.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

If it blows, i'm gonna start neg raping people. Yes, negative rape. It's extra painful.
                      i only like rape when its positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        It really is a great show with some of the better acting on TV (sans Morena Baccarin, but you can't really expect much out of her).
                        she is hot and can pull off that pixie haircut. and yay for showtime nudity. more than makes up for the meh acting.

Comment

I want positive rape when you fall in love with it
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                            she is hot and can pull off that pixie haircut. and yay for showtime nudity. more than makes up for the meh acting.
                            The nudity makes up for her meh acting and her face making me remember that V remake. Oh god that V remake.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Does anyone here watch Sherlock? If not, you should, and if so, the second season has begun if you weren't aware. I thought this first episode was the best so far.

Originally posted by Complex
                              Does anyone know where I can watch season 4 of Sons of Anarchy ? I started watching it a couple days on Netflix and it's a really good show better than I thought it would be.
                              Cuevana

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Can't wait for Season 2 of Being Human.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information