No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just started watching season 1 of being human(us) on netflix. I'm so glad its finally been added.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Oh damn, I wanted to see it too. I'll have to check it out on Netflix. Thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm very "meh" on Homeland. It was interesting enough that i watched it all in two nights, but when i heard it was the best new show on television, i expected a little more.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I'm very "meh" on Homeland. It was interesting enough that i watched it all in two nights, but when i heard it was the best new show on television, i expected a little more.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• for what it's worth, the next episode of The Walking Dead is written by someone new, who happened to write for The Wire.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The Walking Dead is awesome and anyone who says otherwise can take it up with me, in person.

Comment

• I thought it sucked since Darabont left?
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                      I just started watching season 1 of being human(us) on netflix. I'm so glad its finally been added.
                      Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting on this.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The Walking Dead was mostly awful during the second season.. awful but entertaining because of the awfulness. The last two episodes of the year were actually pretty good though.

Also Lauren Cohen makes a hot farmers daughter. Just sayin.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                          The Walking Dead is awesome and anyone who says otherwise can take it up with me, in person.
                          I will gladly debate why this show is terrible.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          The Walking Dead was mostly awful during the second season.. awful but entertaining because of the awfulness. The last two episodes of the year were actually pretty good though.

Also Lauren Cohen makes a hot farmers daughter. Just sayin.
                          I can agree with this mostly, the last episode at least had very little for me to ***** about. There were still some inconsistencies with the story (or maybe they just didnt want to let Rick's group know about the daughter in the barn) but it was much better than the trash that was previously being aired every week. S1 was an alright show, nothing better but thus far as vidae said season two was entertaining because of how awful it was.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We've been over this on The Walking Dead. Nothing ever happens and none of the characters are interesting sans people who never appear and Shane.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Lauren Cohen is definitely hot, but we need to see some tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                I will gladly debate why this show is terrible.

I already said anyone who disagrees can fly over to Australia and confront me in person. What are you waiting for JVIG!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information