Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    oh so much smarter then The Office
    I can think of at least like 30 shows off the top of my head that are smarter than The Office.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I can think of at least like 30 shows off the top of my head that are smarter than The Office.
      All of them PBS educational shows?

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        All of them PBS educational shows?
        I was thinking comedy shows. Are you hatin' on PBS? Because I think NOVA and The News Hour are the ****.

Comment

• MST3K is the ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm so jealous of all you who have seen Dexter season three. New episodes are not on TV up in the Great White North. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I guess I'll just have to wait til season 3 comes out. For those of you have seen it, how does season 3 compare to 1 and 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              I'm so jealous of all you who have seen Dexter season three. New episodes are not on TV up in the Great White North. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I guess I'll just have to wait til season 3 comes out. For those of you have seen it, how does season 3 compare to 1 and 2?
              Well if you had digital cable they were indeed up here in Canada. Same time as they premiered in the States actually. Also, the internet is your friend.

Comment

I'm so jealous of all you who have seen Dexter season three. New episodes are not on TV up in the Great White North. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I guess I'll just have to wait til season 3 comes out. For those of you have seen it, how does season 3 compare to 1 and 2?
                I don't have Showtime so I just watched the entire thing online.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I was thinking comedy shows. Are you hatin' on PBS? Because I think NOVA and The News Hour are the ****.
                  I don't even know 20 comedy shows.

probably.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Season 1 is far and away my favorite season. I have never liked the direction they took Dexter the character in after the first season. That said, its still an absolutely fantastic show and my favorite on television. Season 3 had a great performance from Jimmy Smits and an interesting premise. Continues on great TV.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Well if you had digital cable they were indeed up here in Canada. Same time as they premiered in the States actually. Also, the internet is your friend.
                      I have digital cable with Shaw but I could never find it. It may have been on a channel that you have to pay extra for.

Although I'd be willing to watch it online, on DVD, I usually watch 2-3 episodes in one sitting because its so addicting. I don't know if I would enjoy it as much on my computer (I probably would enjoy just as much but that's how I justify it to myself ).

Comment

I have digital cable with Shaw but I could never find it. It may have been on a channel that you have to pay extra for.

Although I'd be willing to watch it online, on DVD, I usually watch 2-3 episodes in one sitting because its so addicting. I don't know if I would enjoy it as much on my computer (I probably would enjoy just as much but that's how I justify it to myself ).
                        Ya it was on The Movie Network. I am not sure if you got that channel. As far as watching shows on your computer goes I can understand not wanting to. Lucky for me my monitor is a 32 Inch LCD TV so I don't mind at all.

Comment

I have never liked the direction they took Dexter the character in after the first season.
                          GTFO hater!

Comment

GTFO hater!
                            I like him better as a cold emotionless killer then as his more whiney counterpart we saw in seasons 2 and 3. Although 3 was a bit of a return to form IMO. Still, first season is far and away the best IMO.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I like him better as a cold emotionless killer then as his more whiney counterpart we saw in seasons 2 and 3. Although 3 was a bit of a return to form IMO. Still, first season is far and away the best IMO.
                              It's called growth. If they follow the dumbass formula of the books and keep him the exact same character it wouldn't make for much of a TV show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                It's called growth. If they follow the dumbass formula of the books and keep him the exact same character it wouldn't make for much of a TV show.
                                Meh, I think he's way to whinny now. I still enjoy the show, but I definitely think dexter was a more interesting character in season one. Then again the other characters wouldn't be as involved if dexter hadn't undergone any change and they've really impressed this season so I'm not sure which direction I like more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information