No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead is ******* ********. If I wanted a plot(if you can call it that), I would watch a show without Zombies because I find the story interesting and care about what happens. Walking Dead just needs guns and zombies and I couldn't give a **** less what happens between the opening and the credits as long as zombies are getting blasted. I wish they would start letting more characters get eaten and eventually have a full cast turnover to demonstrate the hopelessness of a Zombie Apocalypse.
    "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
    -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
      Happy Endings is so money. And I wanna marry Elisha Cuthbert. Stinky meatball subs and all.
      Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I would like to do dirty things to your future wife.
      Gentleman, we've been over this already. Elisha is mine, both at the present and in the future.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Maybe I need to watch it from the beginning, but based on the commercials, Happy Endings looked terrible. I watched the season premier and hated it. I watched another episode a few weeks later and hated it. I watched it last night and hated it. Three strikes and you're out. Happy Ending blows.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          Maybe I need to watch it from the beginning, but based on the commercials, Happy Endings looked terrible. I watched the season premier and hated it. I watched another episode a few weeks later and hated it. I watched it last night and hated it. Three strikes and you're out. Happy Ending blows.
          Enjoy Two and a Half Men and BBT sir.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Enjoy Two and a Half Men and BBT sir.
            I absolutely hate Two and a Half Men.

Happy Endings just seems forced to me. The times I've watched it, I hear the parts I'm supposed to laugh at, but I can't because it seems forced and unrealistic.

Bortlezzzzzzz
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              I absolutely hate Two and a Half Men.

Happy Endings just seems forced to me. The times I've watched it, I hear the parts I'm supposed to laugh at, but I can't because it seems forced and unrealistic.
              Enjoy Big Bang Theory. They don't leave the laughter to chance for you.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                Happy Endings is so money. And I wanna marry Elisha Cuthbert. Stinky meatball subs and all.
                Cuthbert is mine, we've been over this. You can't have her and Diora.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I called the Jamiroquai joke last night as soon as I saw that guy dressed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Enjoy Big Bang Theory. They don't leave the laughter to chance for you.
                    I don't particularly love Big Band Theory either. It's watchable, but I never go out of my way to watch it. If nothing else is on I might flip to it but by no means do I think it is anywhere near the Best Comedy awards it gets nominated for.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Anyone know where I can watch Felipe Esparza's showtime show?

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Remember everyone! Mad Men in almost two months!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Remember everyone! Mad Men in almost two months!
                          I'm in the middle of watching Season 1 again in preparation.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Finally got to watching The Wire, just finished season one. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              Remember everyone! Mad Men in almost two months!
                              How could I forget.

Comment

• When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information