Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
    idk who name dropped luther in this thread earlier but thank you. i'm 4 episodes in and i love it.
    You're very welcome sir. It's fairly awesome, isn't it?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      You're very welcome sir. It's fairly awesome, isn't it?
      adding a thick plot behind the criminal activity sets it apart so much from the typical crime shows. i'm loving the bbc, so many good actors i'm discovering.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43
          Well, I think this can be explained with one scene. Dale (the old guy) just so happened to take a complete shot in the dark about the fact that he thinks Shane killed Ottis (the fat guy), shot him and used him as bait to get away from zombies to bring back Carl's medicine. It was just a gut feeling.........

So they made Dale psychic in season 2.

Mind you that was one scene.
          Shane having a one-sided conversation was awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Shane having a one-sided conversation was awesome.
            Originally posted by Jvig43
            Shane - Have the ability to have full conversations with other characters despite them just standing there saying nothing

One of my predictions of the new powers the writers are all giving the characters this season. Dale's psychic powers were pretty bad ass.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Louie is so wonderful.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Maggie Lawson on Justified?

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  Louie is so wonderful.
                  Is it back on?
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Anyone watching Luck? I have to say the best parts of every episode so far has been the Asian man poking fun at Jason Gedrick, every god damned episode

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Am I missing something with Happy Endings? A lot of people on here seem to like it. I watched it again last night an I thought it was just awful. I just can't imagine any of those people existing in real life. The dialogue between the black guy and his girlfriend is especially terrible. I didn't watch the first season, is that the problem?

Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• I love Happy Endings and I've only seen a couple of episodes from the first season. I guess it just sounds like it isn't for you.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• It's definitely just you disliking Happy Endings. Next to 30 Rock, no show matches the amount of jokes and witty banter packed into an episode.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I finally finished The Sopranos.

Believe the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              It's definitely just you disliking Happy Endings. Next to 30 Rock, no show matches the amount of jokes and witty banter packed into an episode.
                              I hate 30 Rock as well. I've probably seen 30 episodes of it and at most I'll laugh hard once in an episode and then have one or two more light chuckles.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                              Bortlezzzzzzz
                              Originally posted by Monomach
                              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                                I hate 30 Rock as well. I've probably seen 30 episodes of it and at most I'll laugh hard once in an episode and then have one or two more light chuckles.
                                Looks like that's just not your genre. What comedies do you like?
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information