Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big Parks and Recreation fan. I still like the Office despite it going slightly down hill. Modern Family is good too.

    Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      Big Parks and Recreation fan. I still like the Office despite it going slightly down hill. Modern Family is good too.
      See, I was expecting you to name a bunch of CBS comedies when you said you dislike Happy Endings and 30 Rock.

      I'm glad you didn't, but it still strikes me as odd. Those shows you named aren't significantly different in tone or comedic style, besides having that mockumentary, talking head component.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        See, I was expecting you to name a bunch of CBS comedies when you said you dislike Happy Endings and 30 Rock.
        Oh no. Two and a Half Men is horrendous. I can't believe Rob and 2 Broke Girls are even able to be on the air. I do like BBT more than most on here. But that isn't some ringing endorsement. I mean I would watch it if it was between that and the WNBA whereas most of you would probably throw your TVs out the window and kill yourself it the only things to watch were Big Bang and the WNBA.

        Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

        Comment


        • I'd rather watch underwater basket weaving than the WNBA.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
            Oh no. Two and a Half Men is horrendous. I can't believe Rob and 2 Broke Girls are even able to be on the air. I do like BBT more than most on here. But that isn't some ringing endorsement. I mean I would watch it if it was between that and the WNBA whereas most of you would probably throw your TVs out the window and kill yourself it the only things to watch were Big Bang and the WNBA.
            Probably? I'd definitely kill myself if those were the only things on.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              Big Parks and Recreation fan.

              Comment


              • New P&R tonight! Unf unf unf!

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  New P&R tonight! Unf unf unf!
                  This episode is going to be a

                  Comment


                  • Why wasn't there an episode last week? I was peesed.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Why wasn't there an episode last week? I was peesed.


                      because they had an hour-long 30 Rock

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post


                        because they had an hour-long 30 Rock

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Probably? I'd definitely kill myself if those were the only things on.
                          I'd do a swan dive into a dumpster of fire.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            I finally finished The Sopranos.

                            Believe the hype.
                            <3 hawtness
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                            Comment


                            • 30 Rock was great tonight.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • So I'm currently watching a show called "Full Metal Jousting".

                                People at the History Channel have completely lost their minds.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information