X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh wow that Survivor episode was touching

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      I'm so jealous of all you who have seen Dexter season three. New episodes are not on TV up in the Great White North. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I guess I'll just have to wait til season 3 comes out. For those of you have seen it, how does season 3 compare to 1 and 2?
      www.surfthechannel.com

Comment

• Finished season 3 of Veronica Mars...not nearly as good as the other 2 seasons IMO, but still solid...The ending of the show was kind of meh, but Ill assume thats because the show was cancelled without a chance to really close things up...

Overall, good show, definitely recommend it. Like i ve said before, very unique. It melts classic detective elements with high school drama, which is pretty cool I must say. It pays some nice homages to noir era films (Loved the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reference in season 3), and is a pretty addictive show. It can get a teenie bit formulaic at times, but thats just how the show works. It isnt the stellar piece of television some made it out to be, and I have seen better shows, but it is quite good. Definitely glad I watched it.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• well I must say The Unusuals is one the of the best show son TV. **** is epic!
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• If Dollhouse doesn't come back for a second season it'll be a damn shame. Great episodes the last five weeks (since Whedon actually got to put his touch on it) and Tudyk was outstanding in his role.

Hopefully Fox gives it another season.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Party Down has been consistently excellent for weeks now. I look forward every week to a new episode. I am not saying the first few eps were bad but the show really found its groove at about episode 3 or 4 and it has been great ever since. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                If Dollhouse doesn't come back for a second season it'll be a damn shame. Great episodes the last five weeks (since Whedon actually got to put his touch on it) and Tudyk was outstanding in his role.

Fox doesn't give Joss Whedon second seasons. Its just not what they do. :(

Comment

• Watching the first episode of Chuck right now. A whole lot more different than the current Chuck than what I remembered. I still love it though.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                    If Dollhouse doesn't come back for a second season it'll be a damn shame. Great episodes the last five weeks (since Whedon actually got to put his touch on it) and Tudyk was outstanding in his role.

I just really don't understand why Joss even bothered pitching Dollhouse to Fox. First, they don't allow him to write the show how he wants forcing his hand completely for the first half of the season. Then they stick him on their absolute dead worst time slot. All of this after the Firefly debacle.

Honestly, I don't think theyre going to give it another season. And the show was progressing beautifully, absolutely loved the 'Wash' guest spot (Whedon has teh best guest spots..) People don't want to try something new & Fox never really wanted to give it a legit shot. Im holding out a glimmer of hope that Sci-Fi will pluck this up for next season and let Joss be Joss.

Oh and also, Season 3 of Dexter was crappy. Too much non emotionless killing machine, too much police & gf drama. WAY too much annoying sister.

Comment

• So I'm not a real advocate of E! with all their lame reality shows.. But The Soup and Chelsea Lately really are funny shows.

The Soup host Joel McHale has a NBC show starting this fall too I think I read. Could be funny. Anyone else heard of this?

Comment

• I don't know about The Soup, but I know the "Sports Soup" show that comes on VS after the playoff games makes me want to punch something.
                        (something = host of that awful, terribly unfunny show)

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I don't know about The Soup, but I know the "Sports Soup" show that comes on VS after the playoff games makes me want to punch something.
                          (something = host of that awful, terribly unfunny show)
                          Yes, I feel your pain. Sports Soup is a spinoff of The Soup. McHale had the Sports Soup's host on his show talking about it. So, I thought I'd check it out. F'n terrible.

Comment

• I love The Soup. It's so hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Justin Timberlake is the best SNL host of the last decade...I crack up every time he is on.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I haven't watched SNL in a while, but am laying low because finals week is coming up and just been studying.. Though hey I'll catch Timbelake tonight.

This is a hall of fame episode. Re-doing the Omletville skit, the Barry Gibb skit, and the Weekend Update were all hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information