No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like Brody likes Robin because she's the man he wishes he could be.

Comment

• Ted is by far the most annoying person on HIMYM. NPH and JS are the sex though.
      How can you hate Lily though?
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Ted is by far the most annoying person on HIMYM. NPH and JS are the sex though.
        How can you hate Lily though?

Comment

• How was it?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I thought it was good, not great, but it's a pilot. I definitely don't get why people hated it so much. I will definitely be tuning in next week and for the rest of the season.

You haven't watched it yet GF?! I thought we were bros!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              I thought it was good, not great, but it's a pilot. I definitely don't get why people hated it so much. I will definitely be tuning in next week and for the rest of the season.

You haven't watched it yet GF?! I thought we were bros!
              I'm kind of loaded and the Mets/Yanks game was on plus I just had some family **** to deal with. Bad combination for Sunday night TV viewing but I'm going to give it a go soon.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I'm kind of loaded and the Mets/Yanks game was on plus I just had some family **** to deal with. Bad combination for Sunday night TV viewing but I'm going to give it a go soon.
                I don't get why people hated it so much but maybe I'm just a fanboy.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I ******* love The Wire. 8th viewing in procession.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    I don't get why people hated it so much but maybe I'm just a fanboy.
                    I liked it myself. I think it rustles many jimmies. IE calling this generation the worst generation calling out the media. etc etc etc.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• The Newsroom was awesome. Fantastic pilot. Sorkin is a genius.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                        I liked it myself. I think it rustles many jimmies. IE calling this generation the worst generation calling out the media. etc etc etc.
                        What show was this?
                        Nvrmind, the Newsroom looks good, but I don't have HBO.
                        Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 06-25-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                          Which is completely and utterly wrong, and just more of Sorkin's narcissistic complex telling him how great his generation is. Too bad the Baby Boomers are easily the worst.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• For HIMYM, if anything, Robin doesn't get enough plot for a main character. Yes Ted is annoying, he screws up the same way so many times and always thinks the world is out to get him. Lily is annoying when she's being manipulative and passive-aggressive to get others to do what she wants. At least, they've ben cutting down on that lately.
                            Marshall and Barney are easily the best characters.

Comment

• Checked out The Newsroom. The opening diatribe was pretty awesome, as was the end, but the middle was a bit boring. I will continue watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                Checked out The Newsroom. The opening diatribe was pretty awesome, as was the end, but the middle was a bit boring. I will continue watching.
                                Pretty much my thoughts. After the opening I didn't care much for anything that went on until the BP story broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information