• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    I love Newsroom so much.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Finally got around to watching the first episode of Falling Skies for the season and I gotta admit, it entertains the hell out of me. It's kind of campy and the machines/aliens look cheesy, but I am entertained by it.

Also, ALPHAS TONIGHT!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Even though it's absolutely steeped in pretentiousness, I really enjoyed the first 4 episodes of The Newsroom. Watched them yesterday on a lazy Sunday, and they are entertaining, high production value TV if nothing else. It's worth tuning in for an hour just to watch Jeff Daniels.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          Finally got around to watching the first episode of Falling Skies for the season and I gotta admit, it entertains the hell out of me. It's kind of campy and the machines/aliens look cheesy, but I am entertained by it.
          The last two episodes have been pretty good. It's still not great by any means but good enough to keep me watching.

Comment

• I'm fine watching a few shows that are just entertaining, and that's what Falling Skies is. I sit down for an hour and I'm entertained.

Comment

• Put me in the Falling Skies fan club.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
                I watched the latest Suits this weekend.

There are so many directions they can go with this show, it should stick around for a long time because the procedural side is very interesting and the long-term story has so many options.

I think Suits is probably my favorite USA show.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  I watched the latest Suits this weekend.

There are so many directions they can go with this show, it should stick around for a long time because the procedural side is very interesting and the long-term story has so many options.

I think Suits is probably my favorite USA show.
                  I agree with every point that you made.

Comment

• Very good points and agree with all of them except for Suits being my favorite USA show. Psych will always be #1 for me. Louis has been kick ass this year as they've really developed his character over the early course of the season. From working with the Harvard woman, working with Mike, and now the cat thing. It's been one of the bigger reasons as to why season 2 has really took off.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Louis has always been a great character, he just wasn't all that likeable until now. But yeah, I've enjoyed his character a lot this season.

I do agree with every point you made EXCEPT Suits being my favorite show. Like GF said, Psych will always be my #1. Suits is right behind it though.

Comment

• I think I still enjoy White Collar more then Suits. The cast of Suits is better as a whole, but Neal Caffrey is a more engaging character then anyone Suits has to offer. Caffrey is one of my favorite characters on TV, period. Plus, I desperately want to be married to that version of Tiffani Thiessen.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I think I still enjoy White Collar more then Suits. The cast of Suits is better as a whole, but Neal Caffrey is a more engaging character then anyone Suits has to offer. Caffrey is one of my favorite characters on TV, period. Plus, I desperately want to be married to that version of Tiffani Thiessen.
                          I approve of this message but....

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Louis has always been a great character, he just wasn't all that likeable until now. But yeah, I've enjoyed his character a lot this season.

I do agree with every point you made EXCEPT Suits being my favorite show. Like GF said, Psych will always be my #1. Suits is right behind it though.
                          I approve even more of the bolded. Psych is definitely my favorite TV show. White Collar and Suits aren't far behind though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Psych is absolutely #1 for me as well, I was just chiming in on the Suits vs everything except Psych situation.

Anyone else notice that all three of those Psych shows feature a character with perfect recall? Shawn, Mozzie and Mike are all depicted as having photographic memories. Someone over at USA has an affinity for those types of characters haha

Comment

• I like Psych a lot too. But I think of that as more of a comedy show with some drama whereas all the others are are drama with some comedy. I wasn't even really thinking about Psych when I said that. I was thinking about Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains, and even back to the Monk days. But I think for me it's still true, I just like Suits the best.

Also, Suits is filmed in Toronto, not NY. Weird.

Comment

• its insanely expensive to film in NY

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information