X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every show is filmed in Canada.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Psych is the best show on USA it's not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
        Finished with Community a couple days ago, and it's probably one of the best things i've watched. Now i'm moving onto Mad Men. After watching Community I realised i'm missing out on so much good TV.
        I love you more with each passing day.

No Rudy Cool or whatever.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Every show is filmed in Canada.
          Canada is doing it right

Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Psych is the best show on USA it's not even close.
          This.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• My roommate and I went back and watched some old Season 1 episodes of Community (I've seen them each probably 5 times already, not the point), and whoever says that show didn't deteriorate is crazy, because those early episodes are actually constant hilarity. The Valentines episodes in Season 1 might be my favorite in the entire series.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              its insanely expensive to film in NY
              Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Every show is filmed in Canada.

Please tell that to "Nurse Jackie" a-holes.

Every time they film there is no parking within a 2-mile radius of my job.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                My roommate and I went back and watched some old Season 1 episodes of Community (I've seen them each probably 5 times already, not the point), and whoever says that show didn't deteriorate is crazy, because those early episodes are actually constant hilarity. The Valentines episodes in Season 1 might be my favorite in the entire series.
                I've always felt that season 1 was amazing, season 2 was great and season 3 was good. It has definitely deteriorated but it's still one of the best shows on television.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I wonder what the quality will be with the new writers taking over.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The IT Crowd is great. Maurice is greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      Please tell that to "Nurse Jackie" a-holes.

Every time they film there is no parking within a 2-mile radius of my job.
                      Why the **** do you drive?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• This week's episode of The Newsroom was badass. That Jeff Daniels speech? ******* awesome.

"Ahh, I don't care. I'm just a middle-aged man who never lived up to his potential. You don't want to be on the wrong end of me if I ever do."
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Daniels and Waterston are so awesome in Newsroom, I love both of them and their characters so much. Mortimer as Mackenzie is great too.

Comment

• It honestly might have been my favourite episode so far, although the ending was way too over the top imo. I also don't care for Allison Pill as an actress but maybe it's just the strange faces she always seems to be making. The last 3 episodes have sold me on watching for the rest of the season. I'm not in love with it yet but I have found it's gotten progressively more entertaining.

Comment

• I dont think its brilliant or groundbreaking or anything, and I wouldnt put it up there with stuff like Thrones or Mad Men, but it entertains the hell out of me every single week, and I always really look forward to watching it.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information