No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That part of the New Girl where Nick first meets "Future Nick" had me cracking up way more than it should have.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy...

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Sons of Anarchy...

But watch Jax single handedly take down Pope's crew, along with that dirty prison guard. They just released a madman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

But watch Jax single handedly take down Pope's crew, along with that dirty prison guard. They just released a madman.

I agree. They said this season was all about loss for Jax but he's developing into a leader and, if this is going where I think it will, he's going to be precise and smart about dealing with Pope's guys and Pope himself. And yeah, that prison guard is screwed.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• This season is gonna be intense.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post

I agree. They said this season was all about loss for Jax but he's developing into a leader and, if this is going where I think it will, he's going to be precise and smart about dealing with Pope's guys and Pope himself. And yeah, that prison guard is screwed.

Can't wait to see how this season plays out. Sons of Anarchy is definitely up there with Breaking Bad as the best shows on TV right now.

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post

This season is gonna be intense.
              100% agree with you man. With how things are playing out with Pope, this will be a WILD ride.

Comment

• Is Ben and Kate the one with the brother and sister? The pilot was very funny.

Comment

• Sons... </3

Comment

• Sighhhhhhh, Sons...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Sighhhhhhh, Sons...

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it play out.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Has anyone heard any early reviews of "666 Park Avenue." I want to watch it but I already have so many shows I'm watching, I don't want to add another show if it is going to suck.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                        Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Originally posted by Monomach
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                          Has anyone heard any early reviews of "666 Park Avenue." I want to watch it but I already have so many shows I'm watching, I don't want to add another show if it is going to suck.
                          I saw the preview video from the upfronts and I wasn't all that impressed, but I haven't seen an episode of it yet. I like Terry O'Quinn but meh on the rest of the cast.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• SOA

Comment

• Both episodes of New Girl were awesome (future Nick was the best part) and I really liked Ben & Kate. I thought it was hilarious. It had me laughing out loud at a few different parts.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information