No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch the Mindy Project? I watched about five minutes before I switched on my DVR of "Go On." It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either so I likely won't take the time to watch future episodes.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Did Revolution really beat out Castle and Hawaii Five-0 on Monday?
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I was not a fan of The Mindy Project at all. I won't be watching it again.

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Did Revolution really beat out Castle and Hawaii Five-0 on Monday?
        It did, but it showed a pretty steep drop from week 1 to week 2. I'm not sure if it can keep above 3.0. We'll see though. I am glad that NBC is starting to do well on a few nights though. I can't stand CBS (save one show) and ABC/Fox are just ok for me. Most of the shows I really enjoy are on NBC.
        Last edited by vidae; 09-26-2012, 03:53 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I was not a fan of The Mindy Project at all. I won't be watching it again.

It did, but it showed a pretty steep drop from week 1 to week 2. I'm not sure if it can keep above 3.0. We'll see though. I am glad that NBC is starting to do well on a few nights though. I can't stand CBS (save one show) and ABC/Fox are just ok for me. Most of the shows I really enjoy are on NBC.
          Same. I give NBC some credit, they may often make stupid decisions about shows but at least they have the balls to try some new things.

I loathe CBS. Every show feels like a copy and paste job. And the worst part is people eat it up. So sad.

I like Revolution. Don't love it yet, but it's a show I look forward to watching. Here's to hoping the ratings are just leveling off and don't keep dropping.

I really want a new episode of Last Resort. I'm interested to see what direction it will go.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Yeah I like Revolution too but I don't love it. I do look forward to seeing it though, and I'd really love NBC to have a hit besides The Voice on Monday night, so here is to hoping.

Comment

• I caught the New Girl, big fan of both episodes. Was meh on the Mindy Project. The Mrs. liked it and there's nothing else in that slot that I watch so I'll probably keep watching it for at least one or two more weeks. Didn't watch Ben and Kate, wasn't really interested.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                I like Revolution. Don't love it yet, but it's a show I look forward to watching. Here's to hoping the ratings are just leveling off and don't keep dropping.
                Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Yeah I like Revolution too but I don't love it. I do look forward to seeing it though, and I'd really love NBC to have a hit besides The Voice on Monday night, so here is to hoping.
                I'm right there with you guys. I like Revolution and have high hopes for it going forward.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I gotta find the time to catch up with Breaking Bad.

Unfortunately, someone has already ruined the ending for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                    Didn't watch Ben and Kate, wasn't really interested.
                    The writing was good in the pilot, the guy that plays Ben is pretty hilarious. It helps that he is a dead ringer for my friend Dave. Looks, voice, personality, all of it. But yeah, I think you might change your mind if you tried it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      I gotta find the time to catch up with Breaking Bad.

Unfortunately, someone has already ruined the ending for me.
                      That's terrible. So far I've somehow avoided spoilers on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        The writing was good in the pilot, the guy that plays Ben is pretty hilarious. It helps that he is a dead ringer for my friend Dave. Looks, voice, personality, all of it. But yeah, I think you might change your mind if you tried it.
                        The Mrs. had it on and I heard her laughing. I was busy playing Pengoloo with the kids and then sending them to bed. I might check it out though, I like New Girl and don't have anything else in that TV slot.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• SOA

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            SOA

That's basically what my facebook timeline looked like after that episode.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• I like Revolution also but Charlie is a bit too preachy for me. I hope she tones it down soon.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                                The Mrs. had it on and I heard her laughing. I was busy playing Pengoloo with the kids and then sending them to bed. I might check it out though, I like New Girl and don't have anything else in that TV slot.
                                Check it out.. it had a lot of NFLDC type humor imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information