Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Prison Break had a nice ending.
    Is that show still good? I stopped watching halfway through the second season...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      Is that show still good? I stopped watching halfway through the second season...
      It was alright...that was the series finale I was talking about.

Last edited by The Unseen; 05-17-2009, 03:52 PM.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• any one else excited for True Blood to start up again?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
          Am I the only one that immediately changes the channel on SNL when I realize Kristen Wiig is the focal point of the sketch?
          I actually like her for the most part....but some of her skits can get insanely repetitive.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Yet another Sunday night of Breaking Bad... I saw a preview last night, and it ended with the screen going dark and Jesse yelling "I don't want to die!"

There is no way to describe a show like thise except for 1. My 50 year old mom who is a christian, conservative, and HGTV/Oprah lover is addicted to this show. She said to me, "I feel like I'm sinning just watching this show, but I love it".

Exactly.

Comment

• Prison Break series finale was great. season one was by far the best but i really liked season 4, it was a great way to end the show.
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Yet another Sunday night of Breaking Bad... I saw a preview last night, and it ended with the screen going dark and Jesse yelling "I don't want to die!"

There is no way to describe a show like thise except for 1. My 50 year old mom who is a christian, conservative, and HGTV/Oprah lover is addicted to this show. She said to me, "I feel like I'm sinning just watching this show, but I love it".

Exactly.
                Funny because I can't get my liberal mom to watch it because she can't support a show that has to do with meth because it kills people she says or some ******** like that

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Funny because I can't get my liberal mom to watch it because she can't support a show that has to do with meth because it kills people she says or some ******** like that
                  Easy solution: don't tell your parents you watch it.

muahaha

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    Easy solution: don't tell your parents you watch it.

muahaha
                    I don't live with them so it's no big deal. I thought she would like it and she immediately shot it down with the mention of crystal meth. She's an admitted Cranston fan too

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      any one else excited for True Blood to start up again?
                      Hell yeah, that show is crazy good( so is Anne Paquin). When does the season start off?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• GOOD NEWS.. Chuck's renewed for 13 episodes. I guess the budget will be cut and what I read said it might be a Scrubs type thing, where characters "go missing" for an episode or 2.

Still, fantastic news.

Comment

• Walter = evil maniacal bastard. Love it.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            GOOD NEWS.. Chuck's renewed for 13 episodes. I guess the budget will be cut and what I read said it might be a Scrubs type thing, where characters "go missing" for an episode or 2.

Still, fantastic news.
                            Was just about to post it. NBC made it official, it is back for 13 episodes and possibly another 9 back ordered, depending on how it does. Speculation as to when it'll be on but they've already said that they're pairing up a new drama to go along with Heroes in the Monday time slot, so here is to hoping that in a new night (not dominated by Fox and CBS) they can find new life.

I don't even care what night it's on, I'm just glad we get another season. I doubt you'll see any characters removed completely, but I could see an episode or two without Jeffster or Anna etc.

And if this doesn't work out, I guess I'll have to go buy two footlong subs. :D

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Hooray! More Chuck. I'm actually kind of glad it's only 13 episodes to start. That means less filler in the end. But as long as I get some more Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster, I'm good. :D
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I am very surprised but happy that Dollhouse got renewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information