No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Ne Girl and B99 will be following the Super Bowl this year. Hopefully it gives B99 a ratings boost.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• B99 was great this week, and I started watching a comedy on ABC called Trophy Wife (because I love Bradley Whitford) and it wasn't bad. Not great, but entertaining.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I remember watching the first few episodes of new girl and liking it at first, I didn't like the change in token black guys from Coach to Winston so I quit watching.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          B99 was great this week, and I started watching a comedy on ABC called Trophy Wife (because I love Bradley Whitford) and it wasn't bad. Not great, but entertaining.
          Haha same here!!! Show is ok but I only watch because of Whitford. Ackerman's hotness helps as well.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
            I remember watching the first few episodes of new girl and liking it at first, I didn't like the change in token black guys from Coach to Winston so I quit watching.
            Coach was only in the first episode.

Excellent news about B99!!!!
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Haha same here!!! Show is ok but I only watch because of Whitford. Ackerman's hotness helps as well.
              Well it sure as hell doesn't hurt.

Comment

• Chuck will be available on Netflix on November 1st.

Comment

• **** this, **** this, **** this:

http://www.vulture.com/2013/10/nbc-h...on-hiatus.html

#ParksAndRec
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Well ****. I'm not ready for it to end at all.

Comment

• Suck it NBC.

Comment

• At least they bumped it for a live showing of the Sound of Music. Because apparently it's 1960.

Comment

• I haven't seen the Michael J. Fox show or Sean Saves the World but they look awful. Maybe if they gave Parks and Rec the support they give these new crappy shows it might do a little better.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                          Bortlezzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by Monomach
                          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            At least they bumped it for a live showing of the Sound of Music. Because apparently it's 1960.
                            I think they're doing a re-make with Carrie Underwood. Not joking. I seem to remember something about that being announced during the game last night.

NBC has some of the best shows, but might be run by the worst people in TV.

The Halloween and Election Day episodes won't even be on the right week anymore. Idiots.

Comment

• They can remake The Room for all I care if Carrie Underwood is the star.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The last episode of season 1 of House of Cards didn't feel like a season finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information