X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fischbowl
    started a topic Television Discussion Thread

Television Discussion Thread

Discuss The Boob Tube and it's happenings.

• ncst8fan83
    replied
    6 days until Hannibal...

Leave a comment:

• georgiafan
    replied
    how did I just find out that Full house was coming back? First coach and now full house this is great.

Leave a comment:

• jrdrylie
    replied
    I just watched the first episode of "Between" on Netflix. It was okay, not the best thing ever. It's pretty lame that they are releasing one episode a week. I need something to binge watch.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    So, all ten seasons of Friends is on Netflix now.
    Last edited by Splat; 01-01-2015, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Originally posted by General Zod View Post
    I'm probably showing my age here, but Sci fi is showing a Twilight Zone marathon and I've had it on the TV all day. Love those old episodes.
    That show really holds up well for how old it is. I have see all of them many times.

Leave a comment:

• General Zod
    replied
    I'm probably showing my age here, but Sci fi is showing a Twilight Zone marathon and I've had it on the TV all day. Love those old episodes.

Leave a comment:

• Damix
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Black Mirror is ******* fantastic.
    Yea I randomly caught the first 6 episodes on Netflix the other day. Kind of weird but definitely intriguing.

So glad I watched that first episode with my friend though, we just looked at each other and were like "is this actually happening?"

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Black Mirror is ******* fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    Don't forget

The fact that I've had so many jokes come to mind upon this news is a testament to her work.

Leave a comment:

• Vikings4ever
    replied
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/chr...us-weekly.html

If you grew up in the ‘90s, chances are you’re familiar with the work of legendary cartoon voice actress Christine Cavanaugh. The voice behind Babe the pig, Chuckie from The Rugrats, Dexter from Dexter’s Laboratory, and Gosalyn Waddlemeyer-Mallard on Darkwing Duck passed away on Dec. 22 at the age of 51.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Yeah I hear it starts off slow but gets amazing by the last episode. Not sure if I should spend my time with it.
    It doesn't even take that long to get amazing. Starts off decently funny and by about episode 6 it gets really good and just keeps getting better. The second to last episode I would say is the high point (its ******* brilliant). Definitely worth your time. It has quickly become one of my favorite shows.

Leave a comment:

• Jvig43
    replied
    Yeah I hear it starts off slow but gets amazing by the last episode. Not sure if I should spend my time with it.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Gonzo
    replied
    I just don't believe that you have actually watched the entire season because there is no way you can honestly say you did not enjoy the last half of season one. No goddamn way.

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    Bojack Horseman blows.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information