How do you...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you...

Lengthen your essay by increasing period size? I know there's a video on it, but I can't find it...
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

I thought it was about another thing....

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
      Lengthen your essay by increasing period size? I know there's a video on it, but I can't find it...
      add meanless blatter to your sentences. It's easier. What are you writing about?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

You don't because any good teacher will notice it.

Comment

i just did that the other day. dude google, its not hard

Comment

Best thing to do is put 3 spaces after every period instead of two. It's not really noticable

Comment

You hit control f, click on the replace tab, and fill in the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                add meanless blatter to your sentences. It's easier. What are you writing about?
                existentialism in Franz Kafka's the metamorphosis... i hate the topic so it sucks... whatever im done now...
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

existentialism in Franz Kafka's the metamorphosis... i hate the topic so it sucks... whatever im done now...
                  eh, good luck with that one.

If Bad Things happen, you will turn into a praying mantis. Thesis Done.

Comment

eh, good luck with that one.

If Bad Things happen, you will turn into a praying mantis. Thesis Done.
                    i think it sounds like he turns into a **** roach... they never do tell you... it may all be metaphorically... damn how i hate kafka and his deep meanings...

Comment

i think it sounds like he turns into a **** roach... they never do tell you... it may all be metaphorically... damn how i hate kafka and his deep meanings...
                      Did Kafka write "The Bucket Rider" as well?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        Did Kafka write "The Bucket Rider" as well?
                        no clue... that doesnt even sound like a real book... only books i know he wrote is the metamorphosis and one about some kid who gets like eaten alive internally from maggots..

Comment

Russian lit>German lit

Comment

Russian lit>German lit
                            Kafka seems to be like an emo kid... hates the world, hates his father, sits in his room doing "art"

Comment

Kafka seems to be like an emo kid... hates the world, hates his father, sits in his room doing "art"
                              let's just say if there were artsy wristcutters in the 19th century, the stereotype would be Kafka.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information