Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mid Season Poster Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
    Im actually impressed how i have managed to stay off of most of these lists.. im not sure wether thats a good or bad thign though..
    That means your actions go unnoticed and you can do whatever you want without reprocussions!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      That means your actions go unnoticed and you can do whatever you want without reprocussions!
      i think its the first lol... i havnt really pissed anyone off.. or impressed anyone i guess.. which is alright

      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paul View Post



        Best 'Named' Poster: Paul
        I never go out of my way to do this, but this just made me laugh like an idiot. Good work, Paul.

        Originally posted by snuff
        Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          i think its the first lol... i havnt really pissed anyone off.. or impressed anyone i guess.. which is alright
          Who are you again?

          Comment


          • I love everyone.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              Who are you again?
              I'm Rick James *****

              Sig By Diehardvikingfan

              Comment


              • Best stand up comedian on nfldc: Patrick Schroeder.

                That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                  I love everyone.
                  I hate you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                    I hate you.
                    Hate is a strong word.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      Hate is a strong word.
                      I mega-loathe you. You and your pointy ears. Why don't you go...I think you should...YOUR FACE!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        I mega-loathe you. You and your pointy ears. Why don't you go...I think you should...YOUR FACE!
                        I bet u the Rams win on Sunday.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                          I bet u the Rams win on Sunday.
                          I bet you the Rams win on Sunday too.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Best stand up comedian on nfldc: Patrick Schroeder.
                            biggest ginger *****: Draftguru151

                            Comment


                            • Best Sex Partner: XIOMERA!

                              Comment


                              • Least original joke in the Poster Awards thread:
                                Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                                Best Sex Partner: XIOMERA!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information