Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunk Contest

Who will win

Robinson won't win again, his dunks aren't really that good ppl just vote for him because he's short. But they won't this year. Howard is too tall, Tyrus Thomas sprained his ankle so I doubt he even does it, so Gerald Green wins by process of elimination

Comment

I'm saying Tyrus Thomas if he's gonna do it will win, but Gerald Green looks to be the odds on favorite this year.
      Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
      Dave is right
      Originally posted by duckseason
      Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

Its either Dwight Howard or Tyrus Thomas IMO.

Comment

Gerald Green; he won the high school dunk contest 2 years ago and has freaky ups :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Green in a landslide.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah Im going with Green too. BUT I heard Dwight Howard is trying to get them to raise the rim up to 12 ft so he can dunk. If he dunks on that and than does the kissing of the rim in another dunk he will win.

Comment

Eh. Another very lackluster group of contestants. I'm hoping my man Tyrus Thomas from LSU wins.

They need to either lure some bigger name dunkers to start participating in the contest again or get rid of it altogether.

I want Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Josh Smith, Desmond Mason, J.R. Smith, Kobe. Not these clowns.
                The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Nate Robinson will win this competition

Comment

1. Gerald Green (perfect body type for it)
                    2. Tyrus Thomas (can jump with the best of them and isn't as big as Howard)

Dwight Howard is too big to do anything creative, Nate Robinson is too small to pull off something we've never seen, if he won it would be a joke cause he shouldn't have won last year.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Dwight Howard is nasty

Comment

Dwight Howard is gonna kiss the rim, and win.

Comment

if dwight howard can get them to go to 12 feet then itll be a toss up btw him and gerald green but if not then gerald green by a mile

Comment

I just read on ESPN that Dwight Howard asked if they could raise the rim to 12 feet for some of his dunks but the NBA won't let him. What a bunch of party-poopers!

Amazingly, 5-7 Nate Robinson also wanted to dunk on a 12-foot rim. Now THAT I would pay to see.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
                              Eh. Another very lackluster group of contestants. I'm hoping my man Tyrus Thomas from LSU wins.

They need to either lure some bigger name dunkers to start participating in the contest again or get rid of it altogether.

I want Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Josh Smith, Desmond Mason, J.R. Smith, Kobe. Not these clowns.
                              I would like that too, but Stern has already said that other then the returning champion all of the contestants will be either rookies or 2nd year players.

He said that he wants some of the unknown players to get pub.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information