Elect the dead (Serj's solo debut)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elect the dead (Serj's solo debut)

Im a huge sytem of a down fan and really like the this cd, just woundering what everyones thoughts were of it.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

I listened to a couple of tracks and thought it was garbage. I like System but have never been a big fan of any of Serj's side projects.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

I haven't heard any of it actually.. I love System of a Down though.. Except Hypnotize/Mesmerize which I think had way too much Daron.. Still good, just not as good as they could've been.

Comment

There are a few tracks that I don't prefer(towards the end) but besides that I can say I really like it. And I'm a partial fan of SOAD I guess, I really love their stuff with deeper meaning but as soon as they write a song about something like terrracotta pie I can't stand them. Eh, its wishy-washy.

Comment

This cd def grows on you, and i do think daron was a huge reasons serj ended up doing his own thing because i kno daron wanted to have more a role singing, but im with most people, i hated darons solo parts, when him and serj sing together, it sounds pretty good, but daron alone, not doing it for me. i hope the band sorts this out and gets back together soon.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

BYOB and Chicken Stew are excellent songs.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Great CD.... I've had some tracks for a bit before and i want to get the CD
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information