The "UNOFFICIAL" MLB Steroids/HGH List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Posada doesn't beat him on average if you combine the last 3 years. And as for defense, they're numbers are remarkably similar in 2005/2007(with Victor even having a slight overall edge this year). If Victor didn't have such a lousy year last year defensively it wouldn't be much of a discussion.
    You have to factor in more than numbers. Posada handles his pitching staff very well. He knows how to call a game as good as anyone in baseball and he's a leader in the clubhouse.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      You have to factor in more than numbers. Posada handles his pitching staff very well. He knows how to call a game as good as anyone in baseball and he's a leader in the clubhouse.
      Well Martinez's pitchers ERA is also higher than Posada's the last 3 years with him behind the plate.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

There was an article in the New York Times suggesting the Red Sox could be totally clean, or the least tainted team. I don't buy the totally clean thing (I don't think any team is totally clean) but it's interesting to say the least. I'm almost positive the Lowell is or was on something. There have been rumors that Papi might be on something as well, but I don't know how legit those were. I'd probably add Lowell to the list, there have been quite a few rumors about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Posada doesn't beat him on average if you combine the last 3 years. And as for defense, they're numbers are remarkably similar in 2005/2007(with Victor even having a slight overall edge this year). If Victor didn't have such a lousy year last year defensively it wouldn't be much of a discussion.

Also, I'm 99.9 percent sure Jim Thome is on the list.
          Really? I thought their averages were similar last year. I should probably check the stats but I'm too lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
            those would break my heart
            mine too...

I have my Andres Galarraga Braves jersey, hanging in my room still. He was my all-time favorite player. He was one of my heros, some of these "outings" are really going to hurt.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-23-2007, 07:29 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              What about Brady Anderson? That one is so obvious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Lol Gonzo on roids, have you seen the guy he weighs 210 max, I'm assuming you jut put him on the list for his 57 HR year but i seriously doubt he was ever on anything just doesn't seem like the type of guy and definitely doesn't look the part

Comment

I remember watching Dante Bichette on outside the lines a few years ago subliminally saying Ortiz was on performance enhancing drugs.

The quote similiarly said "It's a bigger problem than you think, I was cut by a team who brought someone in who may not appear to be on any performance enhancing drugs but I know he is. I was happy to be cut and wanted nothing to do with baseball from there on"

It was crazy, I don't think that conversation has ever been brought up. I wonder if anyone remembers Dante's WAKE UP AMERICA type conversation he had with Bob Ley.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Maybe I am wrong, but isn't it pretty safe to say McGwire should be on the list of steroid users?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

No Sammy Sosa? Also I guess we are counting amphetamines as well in this. I know Leyritz admitted doing them, but was he ever linked to HGH or steroids? We might as well throw almost everyone who played baseball in the 60's, 70's, and 80's on the list if we are counting amphetamines.
                      Last edited by Jughead10; 10-24-2007, 07:33 AM.

Comment

im surprise no one has said pujols; i've been thinking hes been on 'roids for a few years

and some of the names are supposed to be "big" names

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Albert Belle! It is so obvious imo (I might add more)

Comment

The 1994 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              No Sammy Sosa? Also I guess we are counting amphetamines as well in this. I know Leyritz admitted doing them, but was he ever linked to HGH or steroids? We might as well throw almost everyone who played baseball in the 60's, 70's, and 80's on the list if we are counting amphetamines.
                              HAHAHA. Ooops, left off Sosa. As for Leyritz, he admitted to both amphetamines and HGH on the Dan Patrick radio show.

For whatever reason, the public puts more of their anger into PED use rather than amphetamine usage. If I made a list of amphetamine usage, I'd be here writing names for the next 2 weeks.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                                HAHAHA. Ooops, left off Sosa. As for Leyritz, he admitted to both amphetamines and HGH on the Dan Patrick radio show.

For whatever reason, the public puts more of their anger into PED use rather than amphetamine usage. If I made a list of amphetamine usage, I'd be here writing names for the next 2 weeks.
                                Didn't know about the HGH admission. The story of when Leyritz first used amphetamines is hysterical. He said it was a day game after a night game. He wasn't expecting to play as he was a young bench player so he went out and partied the night before. Was hurting the next day. Mattingly's back stiffened up on him out of nowhere and the manager told Jim he was in the game. He said someone had the amphetamines and he took them right away because he was so out of it because of the night before.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information