Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS Class of '08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    i dislike you and your former HS total dominance in basketball
    Only against scrubby central NJ teams, people should know that Northern NJ owns in sports.

    Comment


    • #17
      I still have 2 more years to go. I'm the class of '10.


      Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
        Only against scrubby central NJ teams, people should know that Northern NJ owns in sports.
        especially in hockey, even though the private school final was two south schools.... buts thats just because those are the only two good hockey private schools down there while there are tons in north jersey... and delby was the best last year, led by my best friend, future NHL draft pick...
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

        Comment


        • #19
          Applications out to Duquesne University, University of Scranton, St. John's University, Pace University, Buff State, SUNY Albany, Tennessee, and of course UB!!.

          Im leaning towards Duquesne, with either a major in film studies or international business/minor in sports mgt.

          Im also contemplating taking the postal service exam or getting my IB and becoming a customs agent. I got films written.



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TimDris View Post
            especially in hockey, even though the private school final was two south schools.... buts thats just because those are the only two good hockey private schools down there while there are tons in north jersey... and delby was the best last year, led by my best friend, future NHL draft pick...
            ..James van Riemsdyk???



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Yeah but everyone here knows you only pick a college based on the size of their football program
              And hot girl to ugly girl ratio. And if you're really good at investigation, you get one with a large number of Bi-curious girls who like to experiment.

              Comment


              • #22
                All you dang NJ know each other high schools.
                I only know schools in the Hampton Roads area (where i live and the surronding cities) and a few private No Va schools ive heard of.



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm in Canada, and I'm just gonna apply to Ottawa U and Carleton because US schools are flippin expensive.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                    I'm in Canada, and I'm just gonna apply to Ottawa U and Carleton because US schools are flippin expensive.
                    hows U of Guelph?



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      All you dang NJ know each other high schools.
                      I only know schools in the Hampton Roads area (where i live and the surronding cities) and a few private No Va schools ive heard of.
                      cuz us in da north be ejumacted!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        2007 class owns 2008.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                          cuz us in da north be ejumacted!
                          Mi edumentashon iz fin!



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            hows U of Guelph?
                            No idea, I think I know someone who goes there, though.


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I went to UVA for my first 2 years, even if you get in it's hell trying to keep up with the academics, I then transfered to Mason a much much much easier school but the social life of the school is poor.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                                I'm in Canada, and I'm just gonna apply to Ottawa U and Carleton because US schools are flippin expensive.
                                You could always venture out of Ottawa you know! What program are you applying to?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information