HS Class of '08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
    Hey I was just curious to see who on the forum is in my graduating class, and what schools you all are applying to. Just wondering....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Tim Driscoll and I go to Kinnelon HS, a public school in Morris County, NJ with about 150 kids per class. I'm applying to Penn State, Rutgers, UDel, UConn, the Ohio State, Minnesota, Arizona State, and possibly a few more. I may also apply for nROTC and then that changes my list of colleges but as of now those are the schools I've applied/going to apply to.
    Go to Rutgers. It's one of the top 20 public schools and now the sports are getting better also. I went there and it's a fun time. The only problem for some people is the large classes but I liked that better.
    Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 10-24-2007, 11:55 PM.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Go to Rutgers. It's one of the top 20 public schools and
      now the sports are getting better also. I went there and it's a fun time. The only problem for some people is the large classes but I liked that better.
      GO TO ASU you will have fun there

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        GO TO ASU you will have fun there
        I'm sure it is a lot more fun but including everything I'd have to say Ru is better than ASU.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Go to Appalachian State. I hear it's Hot Hot Hot!

Comment

I've been talking to my University here in Aus about doing a year of my course in the US and they said it's a goer so i have a question, which college would you recommend. Here are my most important things when it comes to picking which one I'd prefer:
            1. Has to be within a couple of hours of somewhere i can surf
            2. Big party scene
            3. The females must be pleasing to the eye
            4. I'm doing a combined economics/finance degree so i guess somewhere that isn't like, ******** when it comes to that.

As you can probably tell my preference is just to have a good time and the learning bit comes second. Any ideas for schools that meet this very demanding criteria

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
              I've been talking to my University here in Aus about doing a year of my course in the US and they said it's a goer so i have a question, which college would you recommend. Here are my most important things when it comes to picking which one I'd prefer:
              1. Has to be within a couple of hours of somewhere i can surf
              2. Big party scene
              3. The females must be pleasing to the eye
              4. I'm doing a combined economics/finance degree so i guess somewhere that isn't like, ******** when it comes to that.

As you can probably tell my preference is just to have a good time and the learning bit comes second. Any ideas for schools that meet this very demanding criteria
              San Diego State sounds perfect for you

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                San Diego State sounds perfect for you
                Why thankyou, i'll have a look at it

Comment

Why thankyou, i'll have a look at it

look at u of san francisco and cal. cal has the better business but usf is closer to the beach. i'm guessing you have heard of mavericks.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                    look at u of san francisco and cal. cal has the better business but usf is closer to the beach. i'm guessing you have heard of mavericks.
                    Yeah I've definately heard of it, from what I've seen and heard about it but it seems to be overrated by you American folk.

Comment

Yeah I've definately heard of it, from what I've seen and heard about it but it seems to be overrated by you American folk.
                      yea its more of a landmark. theres better surf down south.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                        yea its more of a landmark. theres better surf down south.
                        I'm guessing you surf? I wonder if there are any others on the board? I just kinda assumed I'd pretty much be the only one, dumb i know but i just didn't imagine many football loving surfers going around in the US

Comment

I'm guessing you surf? I wonder if there are any others on the board? I just kinda assumed I'd pretty much be the only one, dumb i know but i just didn't imagine many football loving surfers going around in the US
                          yea i think there's some other surfers. it just depends because on the east coast it's harder to surf all year unlike on the west coast.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information