No announcement yet.

best seattle grunge band

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone heard "down in a hole" by alice in chains?
    it is one of my favorites.
    check it out youll like it

Comment

nirvana = most overrated band ever. every song sounds the same. not very creative. only so popular because of cobain's suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by giantfAn
        nirvana far and away... all the rest blow especially pearl jam... they disgust me.
        listen to angry chair by alice in chains its great

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Not like anyone would vote for them, but you forgot to put Mother Love Bone, Mudhoney and Temple of the Dog on there

Comment

Pearl Jam and it's not ever close.

What are you doing listening to real music? I thought you were a gangsta shouldn't you listen to gansta rap?

Comment

Grunge $ucks.

I will take any of the classic rock bands anyday, as well as any classical composser.

Comment

not even close its NIRVANA. Nevermind was a perfect album and In Utero was near perfect

Nirvana basically ended the hair bands of the 80s. Nirvana changed music in the 90s and spawn a LOT of groups and trends that are used today.

by the way Nirvana also paved the way for all the grunge bands to commercial success.

Comment

Originally posted by stingray19
                  not even close its NIRVANA. Nevermind was a perfect album and In Utero was near perfect

Nirvana basically ended the hair bands of the 80s. Nirvana changed music in the 90s and spawn a LOT of groups and trends that are used today.

by the way Nirvana also paved the way for all the grunge bands to commercial success.
                  i couldnt have said it any better, they still play nirvana on all the rock stations here regularly, and what, its been over 10 years?

sig by CalBears99
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I don't really like nirvana, but I like them better than the rest... I voted nirvana, though I prefer the Village People or Dschinghis Khan

Comment

The Pixies, very underrated.

Comment

Nirvana
                        AIC/Pearl Jam
                        Soundgarden

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                          I don't really like nirvana, but I like them better than the rest... I voted nirvana, though I prefer the Village People or Dschinghis Khan
                          village people? uuugh

sig by CalBears99
                          Originally posted by yodachu
                          I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
                            Originally posted by tom
                            village people? uuugh
                            What's that mean? Watch Go West by the Village people and The Rocking Son of Dschinghis Khan, by Dschinghis Khan... then we'll talk

Comment

nirvana i guess
                              only heard 1 song though
                              and havent heard any other of those bands yet unless u count cornell on audioslave haha

Comment

my personal favorite from those listed is either alice in chains or soundgarden...

nirvana was good, but i always felt they were a bit overrated...

my favorite that isn't listed has to be temple of the dog, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information