Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that are subscribed to ESPN...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that are subscribed to ESPN...

What days do you get it on? I normally get mine every two Fridays. But this past week, I did not receive this issue... http://insider.espn.go.com/proxy/pro...gazine%2findex

Did this happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Your not American enough to receive it anymore with the new standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
      How many times does this guy have to post about politics for him to get banned?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Its an ESPN NBA Preview magazine I dont think that is an issue of ESPN the magazine.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Are you sure? On the top it says, "College Football's Comeback Kid"

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            What days do you get it on? I normally get mine every two Fridays. But this past week, I did not receive this issue... http://insider.espn.go.com/proxy/pro...gazine%2findex

Did this happen to anyone else?
            Fridays homie. I didn't get one the one time and they extended my subscription when I called them and sent me the issue.That was the one with Dwight Howard NEXT.

I think the one you showed is the one coming out Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              Are you sure? On the top it says, "College Football's Comeback Kid"
              Oh I didnt see that. I'm probably wrong then.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

The newest one has Willie Parker on the cover, I got it last week.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                  The newest one has Willie Parker on the cover, I got it last week.
                  You're late. I got that two weeks ago. The Celtics one should be this week

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    You're late. I got that two weeks ago. The Celtics one should be this week
                    hmmm that's weird
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                      Snuff??????

Comment

alright, thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information