• Show
Clear All

When was thanksgiving in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
      When was thanksgiving in Canada?
      Second Monday of October.

Comment

"So, you wanna know about turducken? Well, here it is. Boom! First, you start off with a turkey. You put some butter on that bird and get it ready. Then you take a chicken and do what other business you want and it. The final piece is a duck. Then you take the duck, shove it into the chicken, and shove the chicken into the turkey. Boom! Turducken! Then you bake it, and cover it in its own juices, and you have a delicious bird. About the only thing better than turkducken is Brett Favre but if Brett Favre made the turkducken then it's the next best thing.

Hey, Al, I gotta go. I'm smelling me some bird."

Last edited by diabsoule; 10-25-2007, 04:00 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Fried Turkey is the way to go, never had a Thanksgiving without Fried Turkey, just wouldn't feel the same.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post

"So, you wanna know about turducken? Well, here it is. Boom! First, you start off with a turkey. You put some butter on that bird and get it ready. Then you take a chicken and do what other business you want and it. The final piece is a duck. Then you take the duck, shove it into the chicken, and shove the chicken into the turkey. Boom! Turducken! Then you bake it, and cover it in its own juices, and you have a delicious bird. About the only thing better than turkducken is Brett Favre but if Brett Favre made the turkducken then it's the next best thing.

Hey, Al, I gotta go. I'm smelling me some bird."

i knew someone from louisiana would come in here talking them up. I agree with the Hammond guy, they are delish! especially if ya do it just like that.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              Fried Turkey is the way to go, never had a Thanksgiving without Fried Turkey, just wouldn't feel the same.
              So good and it doesn't take forever like smoking a turkey does.

Comment

I want some fried turkey.. I hear it's damn good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I want some fried turkey.. I hear it's damn good stuff.
                  You could deep fry my shoe and I'd eat it. Everything tastes better deep fried.

Comment

I can't stand ham, my family has never made it and I never eat it but whenever I go to coworkers christmas party's they always have ham. It's awful, dry, and tastes funny. Maybe if you glazed it with honey bbq sauce it'd be better but I don't know.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I can't stand ham, my family has never made it and I never eat it but whenever I go to coworkers christmas party's they always have ham. It's awful, dry, and tastes funny. Maybe if you glazed it with honey bbq sauce it'd be better but I don't know.
                      Ham is one of my favorite foods. Glazing it with honey BBQ tastes amazing. Every now and then I'll actually glaze it with Dr. Pepper and it tastes really good too

Comment

A glazed ham is awesome. Some of the best stuff I've ever eaten. Same thing with fried turkey. It's really juicy which is something you can't really get from baking a turkey unless you repeatedly marinate it while baking.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Glaze ham with orange juice. Trust me.

Comment

Well im having Turducken and honey glazed Spiral Ham so Booyah!!!

Comment

I do agree.. I hate Ham.. My family makes it for Holidays; I think just because they know I hate it. They also make these damn Ham Roll things which is Ham rolled up with onions and cream cheese inside; I think. Those suck as well.

Comment

I'm going to be eating a meal out of a bag while sitting in the sand for Thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information