Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by NYGibril28
    Originally posted by yo123
    why the hell would they kiss?!
    wow everyone is overreacting. Are we 8 years old? They were kidding around.
    No one kids around by kissing a dude. Kidding around is tripping some one or pulling their chair out from underneath some1 as they r sitting down
    it was no big deal get over it. am i saying i would do it? No. But if you think Bavetta was serious you need to grow up. Hes married with two kids i dont think he was coming on to charles.
    It's still weird
    Probably cause you're a bigot. Or ten. Maybe both.
    I don't know man. Two guys kissing on the lips in front of 15,000+ people live and millions watching on TV isn't kinda weird to you?

if they were serious then yes...they were joking around! I didnt think any of it when i saw it and when i came on here i was surprised everyone was making a big deal out of it.

Comment

No one kids around by kissing a dude. Kidding around is tripping some one or pulling their chair out from underneath some1 as they r sitting down
      it was no big deal get over it. am i saying i would do it? No. But if you think Bavetta was serious you need to grow up. Hes married with two kids i dont think he was coming on to charles.
      It's still weird
      I don't know man. Two guys kissing on the lips in front of 15,000+ people live and millions watching on TV isn't kinda weird to you?

if they were serious then yes...they were joking around! I didnt think any of it when i saw it and when i came on here i was surprised everyone was making a big deal out of it.
      No, what we're doing on here (for the most part) is joking around about it. It was very strange, whether it was a joke or not.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

It's still weird

No, what we're doing on here (for the most part) is joking around about it. It was very strange, whether it was a joke or not.

i honestly dont think it was weird at all. I also believe that most people that do think it was a big deal are roughly 10 years old. Not saying thats you because ive seen your other posts and seem to be mature but this seems very harmless to me

Comment

It's still weird

i honestly dont think it was weird at all. I also believe that most people that do think it was a big deal are roughly 10 years old. Not saying thats you because ive seen your other posts and seem to be mature but this seems very harmless to me
          I don't think it's a big deal. I don't think I've implied it being a big deal in any of my posts in this thread. I just found it weird, strange, odd, whatever you want to call it. I didn't think it did any harm or anything.
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

i just think its weird when two straight guys kiss eachother...i have no problem with ****(not saying Barkley or Bavetta is gay), but 2 kiss eachother on national TV, im just saying thats questionable judgement

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

Who cares if they kissed, people need to get over this crap. It's not a big deal at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

well doesnt this back up the homophobic attitude thats been displayed over the last few days, honestly you kinda make me sick if u think that was weird, if you cant joke around about that sorta stuff without being awkward then you cant be comfortable in yourself

Comment

Seriously whats up with all this kissing, that kaweer Joey Porter smooches Cowher and now all of a sudden everyone has to kiss each other.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
                    Seriously whats up with all this kissing, that kaweer Joey Porter smooches Cowher and now all of a sudden everyone has to kiss each other.
                    and then Brian Leaonard and Schiano after Rutgers beat Louisville.....its out of control!!

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                      and then Brian Leaonard and Schiano after Rutgers beat Louisville.....its out of control!!
                      or Bill Parcells going on a kissing spree when Dallas beat Carolina.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Will someone please explain to me why it's bigotry to suggest that Bavetta kissing Charles Barkley on the lips, after a race between the two is just a little strange?

Not that it's wrong, its just strange.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo
                          Will someone please explain to me why it's bigotry to suggest that Bavetta kissing Charles Barkley on the lips, after a race between the two is just a little strange?

I dont think your a bigot against **** but your clearly a racist who has problems with interracial relations.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I just wanna know if next time Im playin hoops and I make a nice shot if I kiss a teammate does that make me a gay?.........thats right A GAY
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

as long as its not on the lips

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo

I dont think your a bigot against **** but your clearly a racist who has problems with interracial relations.
                                damn right. Honkeys shouldnt be kissin Barkley!

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information