Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.L. Stines Goosebumps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R.L. Stines Goosebumps

    on the cartoon network, they are having a marathon. greatest show ever created. my favorite was the mask

  • #2
    Originally posted by DChess View Post
    on the cartoon network, they are having a marathon. greatest show ever created. my favorite was the mask
    This was a TV Show? I thought they were just crappy books

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DChess View Post
      on the cartoon network, they are having a marathon. greatest show ever created. my favorite was the mask
      Their was one with a crazed gerbil that was awesome. The show sort of sucked though.


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • #4
        oh man i loved those when i was a kid
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          This was a TV Show? I thought they were just crappy books
          books so good they had to make tv shows, duhhhhhhhh

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            This was a TV Show? I thought they were just crappy books
            You just insulted my childhood.


            Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

            Comment


            • #7
              this episode thats on is pretty weird, the special effects are so incredibly bad its great

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                You just insulted my childhood.
                And now I'll take this opportunity to insult your early adulthood you stupid Jew :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  And now I'll take this opportunity to insult your early adulthood you stupid Jew :)


                  Resemblance?


                  Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This show features some of the worst acting ever, but it's in the end, it's just pure genius.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      greatest book series ever and the shows just topped off the greatest


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In elementary school every single book report of mine was Goosebumps.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The pick your own adventure books were the best...I would always die then just got back to the page and choose the other one...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                            The pick your own adventure books were the best...I would always die then just got back to the page and choose the other one...
                            Really? I always stopped reading when I died...

                            Hitman D

                            "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I used to rub the book covers
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information