No announcement yet.

R.L. Stines Goosebumps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say I prefer Are You Afraid of the Dark.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

The Living Dummies series was that ****. Screw you Slappy.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I hope I'm not the only one that bought them just because they had awesome cover art.. I only read maybe 3 or 4 of them and owned somewhere around 20.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
          on the cartoon network, they are having a marathon. greatest show ever created. my favorite was the mask
          I have that one on Video :)!

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            I have that one on Video :)!
            so did i!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I hope I'm not the only one that bought them just because they had awesome cover art.. I only read maybe 3 or 4 of them and owned somewhere around 20.
              i had a **** load of them... probably in the neighborhood of 50... i didn't read all of them though (probably about 20-30) some of them i wanted strictly because the cover was cool.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                The pick your own adventure books were the best...I would always die then just got back to the page and choose the other one...
                The PBJ one was so dumb.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I had like 40 of them I had a whole self and more on my bookcase.

Comment

on the cartoon network, they are having a marathon. greatest show ever created. my favorite was the mask
                    duuude i used to have that one.anyway i remember watching them with my cousin ethan. i remember one of the shows there was a librarian that ate like spiders or somn. haha
                    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                    Gucci Mane

Comment

bro what you doin watchin the cartoon network aint no tom n jerry on anymore all the cartoons now are *** n the only reason to watch is some have hot teenage girls (jamie spears) eh might as well take in the good things when you have 10 year old sister...
                      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                      Gucci Mane

Comment

Cuckoo Clock of Doom is the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                          bro what you doin watchin the cartoon network aint no tom n jerry on anymore all the cartoons now are *** n the only reason to watch is some have hot teenage girls (jamie spears) eh might as well take in the good things when you have 10 year old sister...
                          i am no bro

Comment

i am no bro
                            How about broseph?

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                              I must say I prefer Are You Afraid of the Dark.
                              Amen.

Also WMD did you get the Animorphs books then, they had some pretty sweet morphing cover things. I liked to read a hell of a lot more when I was younger.

Comment

Damn, I miss being little.

...or last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information