Help With A Downloaded Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With A Downloaded Game

I downloaded a computer game for my computer, but down know how to run it. THe folder has a bunch of things in it i dont understand. I used Azureus. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets; 10-27-2007, 07:43 PM.

i cant help you with that, but i only know things about computers, i have no expertise in computors

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
      i cant help you with that, but i only know things about computers, i have no expertise in computors
      hahaha DChess you smartass

Comment

You're too funny. Can u help or not?

Comment

Originally posted by J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets View Post
          So why would u respond, besides to get your posts up?
          I thought his post was informative. I now know not to go to DChess with a computor question

Comment

So why would u respond, besides to get your posts up?
            let's take this slowly.

DChess -> 8,000+ posts, makes a joke about spelling.

You -> 77 posts, take the effort to write one freakin' line accusing someone of post-whoring...

yea, you make sense.

Oh KCJ I'm sorry I can't help you with that kind of stuff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              let's take this slowly.

DChess -> 8,000+ posts, makes a joke about spelling.

You -> 77 posts, take the effort to write one freakin' line accusing someone of post-whoring...

yea, you make sense.

Oh KCJ I'm sorry I can't help you with that kind of stuff.
              How many posts i have doesnt matter. I was rushing while typing, he made a stupid joke instead of helping. If he could help me, he should have instead of making a joke about a careless error

Comment

How many posts i have doesnt matter. I was rushing while typing, he made a stupid joke instead of helping. If he could help me, he should have instead of making a joke about a careless error
                Keep crying about it

Comment

1. you spelled computer wrong not once but twice, which makes me think you have an iq under 80

2. you need to explain yourself better, that first line makes no sense.

3. you're an idiot

Comment

I honesty just need help. If you cant help me, you didnt need to post in the thread.

Comment

Be alittle more specific with the question and maybe people will help. What game is it? What kind of computer do you have? How tight is your Special Ed helmet?

Comment

1. you spelled computer wrong not once but twice, which makes me think you have an iq under 80

2. you need to explain yourself better, that first line makes no sense.

3. you're an idiot
                        HAIL
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Be alittle more specific with the question and maybe people will help. What game is it? What kind of computer do you have? How tight is your Special Ed helmet?
                          I downloaded sims 2 from btjunkie using azureus. I have a pc. My helmet is fastened on tight for the game tomorrow

Comment

I downloaded sims 2 from btjunkie using azureus. I have a pc. My helmet is fastened on tight for the game tomorrow

Here's my help, stop being a cheapskate and buy the stupid game

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Here's my help, stop being a cheapskate and buy the stupid game
                              was that necessary? I did buy, stopped playing it, had an urge to play it again, but couldnt find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information