Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
    24 pack lol

hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.

Comment

DChess pukes after 5 wine coolers and a mikes hard lemonade.

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        34 shots in an hour? Really...Of what? Malibu? You'd be dead if you had that many in an hour. I smell *sniff sniff* bull****.
        you're a *sniff* *sniff* idiot. obviously he was joking or he wouldn't have added the part about the mil or the cinnamon. he picked an insane amount in a short time, and for some reason you didnt get it. explaing jokes is the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post

I tried to puke last night at my friends Halloween party but ended up falling asleep in a bathtub instead.
          of course i do, you spike them with roofies everytime, trying to take advantage of me.

Comment

He would.
            i bet he needed some dude to wipe off his face after he vomited so hard in the toilet it got in his ears...
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              If he's skinny and hadn't eaten anything in some time, 9 isn't all that bad.
              yeah but people will still give you **** for it... trust me i know... the people ive killed 30s with (15 each) and been fine after are calling me lightweight after puking after 9... ya gotta eat
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                He would.
                i bet he needed some dude to wipe off his face after he vomited so hard in the toilet it got in his ears...
                only reason you say that is because thats you and if you know somebody else is that person at a party maybe you will feel better. just to boost your self esteem, ill agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
                  Its not THAT unrealistic. Hes a pretty big kid. One kid I know, hes gotta be close to 400 hence we call him Mr. 400 drank 36 to himself.

Comment

Maybe it's just bulimia but if i drink a ton early in the night, i'll make myself puke to get that second wind so the night doesn't end quickly. I'm good at it. I can make myself puke on command even while sober without using fingers or any of that crap

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Maybe it's just bulimia but if i drink a ton early in the night, i'll make myself puke to get that second wind so the night doesn't end quickly. I'm good at it. I can make myself puke on command even while sober without using fingers or any of that crap
                      My friend can do that. Its kinda weird, but handy!
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        My friend can do that. Its kinda weird, but handy!
                        I do it before my physical fitness tests. I'll eat a ton of carbs the night before for energy and then puke it all up to get rid of the excess weight

Comment

I think one of the most ******** things in the world is ragging on people who can't drink as much. Who the f cares? If someone can spend half the dime I do and get just as drunk off it, what exactly is the downside to that?

This also happens a lot on the internet or when there is no alcohol present so the person trying to be manly by saying how much they can drink doesnt actually have to prove it.

Comment

I think one of the most ******** things in the world is ragging on people who can't drink as much. Who the f cares? If someone can spend half the dime I do and get just as drunk off it, what exactly is the downside to that?

This also happens a lot on the internet or when there is no alcohol present so the person trying to be manly by saying how much they can drink doesnt actually have to prove it.
                            This sounds like the speech of a light drinker! hahah ***! Your ***!

Comment

on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
                              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                              Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                                Jesus christ!! for the first time ever i jsut threw up after drinking.. thats so gross... im still drunk.. like just finished now.. i have 3 beer left... god this sucks.. anyone else have any good stories?
                                Wait, I thought that puking would be a tremendously fun experience but you're saying that it sucks and is gross?!?! Well then, shows how little I know...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information