Puking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
    on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
    Your just a hoss.

I bow down to your greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
      Your just a hoss.

I bow down to your greatness.
      why thank you. it was a pretty wild night to haha. its always funny to read other peoples drunk stories. it either ends in some of the most shocking sex stories, the police, hospitols, children 9 months later...
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

I yacked on Thursday. Drank a strong Captain and Coke, then did 6 beer bongs over a span of 20 minutes. Puked, passed out at 7:30, and was subsequently drew on and ****. Woke up at 10:30 already hung over.

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Comment

when i started drinking, i was 5'11" 140, it took me 5 beers and 2 shots to puke. All ya'll need to quit acting all badass by saying you've never puked. I can almost guarantee you all did when you first started drinking.

Paul

New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

Comment

I'm goin to this rap show at a bar by my house on halloween. I plan on drinking way too much, in a very short ammount of time, talking to equally drunk *******, if I yak just gotta make it seem like a little thing noone realy notices then wipe my mouth off then keep on going...

Comment

We have a rule when we drink, if your shoes are off, then no one can **** with you if you are passed out.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I do it before my physical fitness tests. I'll eat a ton of carbs the night before for energy and then puke it all up to get rid of the excess weight
                Wouldn't that make you really dehydrated? Throwing up all the stomach acids can screw your kidneys up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I very rarely throw up from drinking anymore, but if I do it's because I put an excessive amount of beer in my stomach too quickly and there's nowhere for it to go except back out of my mouth. Shotgunning a tall boy or doing a three beer beer bong will do that.

Hard alcohol though? You've just gotta train your stomach for it. Never throw up from the stuff anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                    Wouldn't that make you really dehydrated? Throwing up all the stomach acids can screw your kidneys up.
                    Yeah it does dehydrate you a bit but I still have enough fluids to be able to run 3 miles in under 20 minutes.

Comment

puked at football 3 straight summer conditioning days. sucked.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I haven't thrown up in like four years. I don't really know why.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

on friday night me n my friend went to a party with my friend sarahs bottle of captain morgan, she gave me the bottle after i dropped her off from saw 4. anyway we take the morgan to the party where theres like 6 other people already tipsy n a couple are slightly stoned. now me n my friend that i went with start drinking at the same time. between us we took maybe 1/4 of the morgan in about 45 mins. then we took the bottle into the garage n hit some purple (my first time), my friend has done that **** before n we hit about the same amount. so then about a half hour later hes high as hell, throws up twice, and passes out in a hallway. im fine at this point, a little tipsy n goofy. we had the same amount of every thng and he weighs more then me. do i have a higher tolerance or is he jsut a *****?
                          If it was your first time smoking you're not gonna get ****** up at all unless you smoke, like, a dub by yourself. And if it was only your first time i assume you didn't really know how to hit the blunt/joint/bowl that well so you weren't taking good hits. Since your friend probably knew what he was doing that's probably why he was so ****** up and you weren't

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            hahahahahhah ******* liar, you are full of ****! 21 beers, how long have you had that 24 pack 4 weekends. you the **** do you think you're kidding. i could understand if you were drinking all day.
                            I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
                            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                            the only hot actreeses are adult
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

As a first time smoker i doubt you know how to properly pull a cone which would account for why you were fine and your mate was ******. But don't worry, with time and experience im sure youll learn, and i guarantee youll enjoy this learning experience too

EDIT: well it looks like i pretty much wrote the same thing as that guy above me

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                                I have to agree, 21 beers is insane. I can maybe see 21 shots but beers that is insane. Once you get past about 15 in a short period of time you wont have the stomach or the concentration to pound much more.

I am so pumped for Halloween so crazy parties this weekend. Pong tourney with trophies, no joke then a huge house with supposedly 3 kegs(probably bs)
                                3 Kegs!?!?! You guys in Boise are crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information