Puking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
    3 Kegs!?!?! You guys in Boise are crazy.
    Most likely B.S. but it is a huge house and both high schoolers and college kids coming. In Boise we brag about how much you can drink and how hairy your chest is.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
      Most likely B.S. but it is a huge house and both high schoolers and college kids coming. In Boise we brag about how much you can drink and how hairy your chest is.
      Man you all suck. When I was in high school every party had at the least 2 kegs. One on each floor of the house to minimize lines

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Sorry. Ill put more ?!!?!?!?!?!?! next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
          I was being sarcastic. Sorry. Ill put more ?!!?!?!?!?!?! next time.
          I thought it was pretty obvious. A keg can get dusted by 10 guys as fast as it pumps out.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            I thought it was pretty obvious. A keg can get dusted by 10 guys as fast as it pumps out.
            or 4 guys could keg-a-thon a keg in an hour.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              Or my dad could do it in 5 mins by himself.

Comment

you saying four guys could kill a keg in an hour? that is roughly 30 cups a person. and who said 3 kegs?? thats ******* INSANE!!!!!! prally bs, nobody can get 3 kegs

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  you saying four guys could kill a keg in an hour? that is roughly 30 cups a person. and who said 3 kegs?? thats ******* INSANE!!!!!! prally bs, nobody can get 3 kegs
                  my friend was training for it in college and i dont know if it was an hour now i think about it.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

3 kegs was a biweekly occurance at my house last year. We would get one keg when we weren't planning on having many people over.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

my friend was training for it in college and i dont know if it was an hour now i think about it.
                      That is 42 beers each if my calculations are correct. Obviously impossible.

Comment

That is 42 beers each if my calculations are correct. Obviously impossible.

According to manswers a 160 lb man would die after 18 beers.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          According to manswers a 160 lb man would die after 18 beers.
                          In what period of time?

Comment

In what period of time?

I believe it was an hour. Could be wrong.

Comment

In what period of time?
                              probably in hour

Comment

ok maybe it was 24 hours, but i dont think he ever did it.
                                he maybe got drunk and thought he could do it, but i dont know.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information