I feel like a God!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like a God!!!!!!!

I now work(for free, for now) as part of the street team, the Zone, 95.5. Every Saturday(Maybe Thursday) I go to the party put on by 95.5. They give a camera. I take pictures of all the hot chicks, sometimes try to get them to do stuff. Also Cartman tells me stuff do to like: go get them two girls to be on the radio with me(Cartman), get that girl to be on the stage, get 10 of the hottest chicks to be in a dance off.

I truly love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Do you know how hard it is to "stay down". When there are 2 super hot chicks making out and one on your lap!

You know how it feels to be Winslow now?

I envy you.

Comment

How did you get that job?

feel free to post pics

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        You know how it feels to be Winslow now?

I envy you.
        No, PacMan...I was making it rain with fake 1 dollar bills!

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        How did you get that job?

feel free to post pics
        My friend call the radio show like everyday. During Cartman power hours. So they got him on board. Then they meant me, I'm sweet as heck. They asked if I wanted to do it, due to the fact I love me some women, I said yes.

They are making a youtube video of all the pics...I'm post that when they're done......

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
          I now work(for free, for now) as part of the street team, the Zone, 95.5. Every Saturday(Maybe Thursday) I go to the party put on by 95.5. They give a camera. I take pictures of all the hot chicks, sometimes try to get them to do stuff. Also Cartman tells me stuff do to like: go get them two girls to be on the radio with me(Cartman), get that girl to be on the stage, get 10 of the hottest chicks to be in a dance off.

I truly love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Do you know how hard it is to "stay down". When there are 2 super hot chicks making out and one on your lap!
          Who cares if you "stay down?" Let it shine big guy! If she feels the power pokin' her, she might tell the friends, word spreads, and as long as you don't completely suck in bed, you might have a hook up for awhile.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

you *****.you stole my dream job its not fair

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
              Your dream job is to work for no money?

Comment

You feel like a god? If you haven't gotten laid yet, you most certainly shouldn't.

Comment

You may feel like a god, but I am God. So you fail. And I will smite you for your blasphemy.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Don't you live in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                      I truly love it!

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      Your dream job is to work for no money?
                      You start out with no pay, kind of like a internship, thing. Then down the road, when they really like what you do, they pay you.

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                      Don't you live in Michigan?
                      Yes, I know it would be way better in a city like Miami. But we have a lot of hot chicks up here.

Comment

I had been feeling like God for a few weeks, and then I realized.. I am God..

It's been an easier lifestyle adjustment than you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                          I truly love it!
                          because you cant meet girls otherwise?

You start out with no pay, kind of like a internship, thing. Then down the road, when they really like what you do, they pay you.
                          that sounds like you're someones slave. and then you become their *****.

Yes, I know it would be way better in a city like Miami. But we have a lot of hot chicks up here.
                          uh.
                          it's michigan.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            I had been feeling like God for a few weeks, and then I realized.. I am God..

It's been an easier lifestyle adjustment than you might think.
                            Why didn't you smite the people that tore down your statue?

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              because you cant meet girls otherwise?

that sounds like you're someones slave. and then you become their *****.

uh.
                              it's michigan.
                              Ladies and gentleman...the rarely seen triple burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information