No announcement yet.

I feel like a God!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like fun. Even though your unpayed, it sounds like you basically have a job to party on the weekends.

I assume you have a paying 9-5. If not, well.....your probably pretty hungry.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
      Why didn't you smite the people that tore down your statue?
      Only way AQ could burn someone is giving them gonaria(horrible spelling).

Comment

You would rather take pictures of girls at a nightclub instead of gaming them at a nightclub?

Comment

you feel like a god? i doubt you feel like Brian Leonard
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
            Only way AQ could burn someone is giving them gonaria(horrible spelling).
            ah, the classic sexist comment.

if you were going to properly execute it, you shoulda used chlamydia... because most women don't know that they have chlamydia, and it's in the silent majority... (mostly because it's not symptomatic in women, and they could carry it and have zero idea)
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              you feel like a god? i doubt you feel like Mike Hart
              Fixed it for you.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I had been feeling like God for a few weeks, and then I realized.. I am God..

It's been an easier lifestyle adjustment than you might think.
                I feel like you.

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                because you cant meet girls otherwise?

that sounds like you're someones slave. and then you become their *****.

uh.
                it's michigan.
                Talk about being Jealous

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                Sounds like fun. Even though your unpayed, it sounds like you basically have a job to party on the weekends.

I assume you have a paying 9-5. If not, well.....your probably pretty hungry.
                Not 9-5, I'm only 19 so I go to college. But yes, I work at Tom's(food market). What sucks, when I do start getting paid. It won't be enough to quit Tom's.

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                You would rather take pictures of girls at a nightclub instead of gaming them at a nightclub?
                Dude, I do hit on chicks all night. You guys don't understand. I do what ever I want. Last night I was hitting on two chicks all night(trying to get a 3-some). All you have to say is "I work for the Zone," and All the women want you.....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                  I feel like you.

Talk about being Jealous

Not 9-5, I'm only 19 so I go to college. But yes, I work at Tom's(food market). What sucks, when I do start getting paid. It won't be enough to quit Tom's.

Dude, I do hit on chicks all night. You guys don't understand. I do what ever I want. Last night I was hitting on two chicks all night(trying to get a 3-some). All you have to say is "I work for the Zone," and All the women want you.....
                  how did that work out for you, did you get anyone of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    how did that work out for you, did you get anyone of them?
                    I'm stilling working on it. I told them I would meet them there next Saturday. I don't want to move too fast and mess this up. So if they do come, I could be a very very happy man.

Comment

You have an unpaid internship. Believe me, life will get better.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

eh the only thing better then that is when you work at americas largest waterpark. there you have drunk girls in bikinis, from out of town, lookin for a place to party or someone to party with. ah its great to be a local in the summertime.

pick em up at work, get there numbers, hook up the party, get some ass n your good to go. the only thing better is getting paid at the party so there i envy you big time. ah well at least i have ideas for my future now.
                        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                        Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                          uh.
                          it's michigan.
                          Don't hate! Sounds like a cool job, though 95.5 is possibly the worst radio station & music in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                            Don't hate! Sounds like a cool job, though 95.5 is possibly the worst radio station & music in the state.
                            95.5 where we live is different from 95.5 in Traverse City.

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                              eh the only thing better then that is when you work at americas largest waterpark. there you have drunk girls in bikinis, from out of town, lookin for a place to party or someone to party with. ah its great to be a local in the summertime.

pick em up at work, get there numbers, hook up the party, get some ass n your good to go. the only thing better is getting paid at the party so there i envy you big time. ah well at least i have ideas for my future now.
                              I don't get paid yet......So in about a month or so you will envy me.....

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                              What P-L said

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                                I don't get paid yet......So in about a month or so you will envy me.....

What P-L said
                                I will never envy you. Especially doing this now. Dam you want to sit and take pictures of sexy women, man i aint eve gonna lie, you said you were WORKING ON IT with these 2 chicks to get a threesome. Man, I bet if you didnt have that stupid camera with you you would have had it already. Dam son, if you didnt get that already you aint gonna get it!!!! I would never take that job for no pay. For the same money you could be in there without having any responsibilities or deadlines and have more fun, and actually have a three some that night. But who am I to talk, your the one who is pissed off at handicapped people for having bigger stalls and front of the store parking spots.

You should feel like an ***** for stooping this low to be able to get in a part with women. No where near like a GOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information