• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of station is it?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      I will never envy you. Especially doing this now. Dam you want to sit and take pictures of sexy women, man i aint eve gonna lie, you said you were WORKING ON IT with these 2 chicks to get a threesome. Man, I bet if you didnt have that stupid camera with you you would have had it already. Dam son, if you didnt get that already you aint gonna get it!!!! I would never take that job for no pay. For the same money you could be in there without having any responsibilities or deadlines and have more fun, and actually have a three some that night. But who am I to talk, your the one who is pissed off at handicapped people for having bigger stalls and front of the store parking spots.

You should feel like an ***** for stooping this low to be able to get in a part with women. No where near like a GOD!
      You must be jealous to rant like that.
      First off, you HAVE to start out with no pay. I will be getting paid soon.
      Second, I get in the party for free and get free drinks.
      Thrid, I have access to the 21 and over Room. (I'm only 19)

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      what kind of station is it?
      Modern Rock

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
        Second, I get in the party for free and get free drinks.
        Thrid, I have access to the 21 and over Room. (I'm only 19)
        So whatever bar that hosts this party is risking its liquior license by giving a 19 year old drinks and allowing him in a 21 and over room. Kinda doubting that.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
          So whatever bar that hosts this party is risking its liquior license by giving a 19 year old drinks and allowing him in a 21 and over room. Kinda doubting that.

Drinks as in pop, not as in beer..........I should have worded that better. But yes, I can go in the 21 and over room......

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            Drinks as in pop, not as in beer..........I should have worded that better. But yes, I can go in the 21 and over room......
            I would just use water and say it was vodka then let hot chicks take advantage of me. To each his own.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Fat Chicks Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                I would just use water and say it was vodka then let hot chicks take advantage of me. To each his own.

That's a good idea.....

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information