Crazy play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy play

I know that this should go in the youtube section, and will probably end up there, but here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbblLniZbdk

wow

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    I know that this should go in the youtube section, and will probably end up there, but here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbblLniZbdk

wow
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14239

The third thread on this play. It was sick.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Is that Pat Summerall calling the game? Or am I mistaken?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14239

The third thread on this play. It was sick.
        I saw it on the news, and thought that I should post it on here immediately. I guess I should look next time...

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          I saw it on the news, and thought that I should post it on here immediately. I guess I should look next time...
          The thread was titled "Wow!" There is really no way you could have known. =D

Comment

Yeah haha it was insane. It looked like the D didnt know what the hell was going on.

Remember that Michigan play last year?? THAT was a sick play. If only that god damn TE gave the ball to-I think it was Avant- at the end it would have been a TD. That still haunts me and im not a Michigan fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKbyJy4ySg
            Last edited by 'cuse-213; 10-29-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

^(x2)

I didn't look for anything besides the "New Topic" button. :)

Comment

What about the New Orleans play a few years back where the kicker missed the PAT after the amazing laterals.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  What about the New Orleans play a few years back where the kicker missed the PAT after the amazing laterals.
                  i remember that, they needed the kick to go to the playoffs haha. i was at my aunts house
                  Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                  I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                  Gucci Mane

Comment

if i were the Millsaps defense I'd commit group suicide.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I am an Uxbridge fan. That play was garbage and the refs who called it were garbage. The 7laterral was obviously a forward pass. So the refs need to get their facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                        Yeah haha it was insane. It looked like the D didnt know what the hell was going on.

Remember that Michigan play last year?? THAT was a sick play. If only that god damn TE gave the ball to-I think it was Avant- at the end it would have been a TD. That still haunts me and im not a Michigan fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKbyJy4ySg
                        Couldnt that have been too many men on the field since the whole bench storms the field while the plays still going on? And I love how hennes just standing there like a dumbshit while Hart and everyone else are running like **** lol

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. One of my former teammates plays on Trinity, he's #67 (OT).
                          Last edited by etk; 10-30-2007, 10:43 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface View Post
                            I am an Uxbridge fan. That play was garbage and the refs who called it were garbage. The 7laterral was obviously a forward pass. So the refs need to get their facts straight.
                            Being that its against Millsaps makes you ********.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Wow liek if you didnt tackle him.. could you really be mad.. i would be more like... NO WAY!!! kinda laughing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information