No announcement yet.

NBA Opening Night

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Opening Night

Not sure how many NBA fans are on here, but i'll assume many of u are multi-sport fans like myself.

How do you guys see this season going? For your team (name them) and your favorite players (name)?

I think the Jazz and Hawks should do solid this year. Both should make the playoffs (yes, the hawks at #8 baby!).

i'm a big deron williams, and Joe Johnson fan. I'm also excited to see my favorite college player of the past few years (Horford) step into the league and on a team i already liked.

Should be a good season, hopefully the refs don't blow it for your team.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

I think the Hawks "can" make the playoffs but I still think they're a year away. Someone besides Smith and Johnson have to step up for them.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Go MilwaukYi!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter!!/aMo_Captain

Jeff Van Gundy for commentator of the year!
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Debug Information