Who's Worse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Worse?

both were of espn's first take and both are idiots; i thought it would make an interesting poll

as much as i hate skip bayless, i have to go with jamele hill, for the simple fact she thinks kobe is better than jordan
    Jamele Hill
    26.92%
    Skip Bayless
    73.08%

cred 2 BoneKrusher

The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.

Comment

It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.

Comment

Bayless is an idiot last week he said Andre Woodson will not make the NFL. He talks about **** that he dont even know about.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Skip Bayless is by far the worst. I actually don't mind Hill that much. She has some good insight from time to time and it is never an easy job being a woman in a profession easily dominated by men.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            It hurts to watch Lou Holtz.

Between Bayless and Hill I would say Bayless just because he is convinced he is always right and rarely is.
            Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
              Farmer Lou Holtz is the man! That's what I call him anyway, looks like a little farmer from a small town on the set. I like his analysis too, you just gotta listen closely. I think he's better than Mark May, who's always on USC's knob and acts smug and cocky all the time.
              I agree Holtz is the man.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Skip Bayless easily

the kobe > jordan argument is the only reason i can think of for a hill being here. she's not good, but she's not unbearably bad, unlike: (cue list)

Stuart Scott
                Lou Holtz
                Pam Ward
                Lee Corso
                Mark May
                Tony "Brady Quinn won draft day because he fell to 22" Kornheiser
                Woody Paige
                Linda Cohn
                Steven A. Smith
                Chris Berman
                Mike Patrick
                Last edited by Michigan; 10-31-2007, 02:13 PM.
                I'm a state.

Comment

I'm in the minority of people who like Lee Corso. At least he has seems like a person who would jump into the stands and take a few shots with the students if given the chance.

Comment

Skip Bayless makes me question if there is a god. That or he is an offspring of Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      The argument could easily be made that Kobe is better than Jordan.
                      if you were looking to field an incorrect argument then yes.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed. So yea, he's crazy annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                          Skip Bayless just picks things that are controversial and is stubborn as a mule about them (IE: LeBron James, who he still wouldn't respect after the brilliant OT game last year) because it gets him noticed.
                          Exactly. It is annoyingly smart because he will always have a job as the guy who stirs up controversy. I feel it is ethically wrong, but that is my view.

Comment

I hate Bayless and Woody Paige, atleast Paige can be funny, Bayless is a boring, cranky, idiot.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I hate Jay Mariotti. I love how he said the Cubs would sweep the D-Backs. =D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information