Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do other members look like thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Delta Force


    Lionsmack

    Originally posted by elway777
    They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
    The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Ghettosermon
      Giant Rutgers Fan:


      Commie
      wow hes a couple years older than i tought

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by dcrls
        Delta Force


        Lionsmack

        Originally posted by elway777
        They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
        The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dcrls
          Originally posted by dcrls
          Delta Force
          did you read the thread at all, or did you just think you could name someone and because of your massive influence people would overlook the fact that you ignored the rules?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dcrls
            Originally posted by dcrls
            Delta Force

            :D



            who do you all think I look like?

            Comment


            • #36

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by njx9
                Originally posted by dcrls
                Originally posted by dcrls
                Delta Force
                did you read the thread at all, or did you just think you could name someone and because of your massive influence people would overlook the fact that you ignored the rules?
                You know what? I think you and your rules can go to hell, that's what!

                I've had it up to here *stands on chair and holds hand up very high* with you thinking you can police everyone. You're a jerk, and that's that!

                It needed to be said.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Ravens 1991-










                  since you wrestle


                  Lionsmack

                  Originally posted by elway777
                  They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                  The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by frogstomp
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    Originally posted by dcrls
                    Originally posted by dcrls
                    Delta Force
                    did you read the thread at all, or did you just think you could name someone and because of your massive influence people would overlook the fact that you ignored the rules?
                    You know what? I think you and your rules can go to hell, that's what!

                    I've had it up to here *stands on chair and holds hand up very high* with you thinking you can police everyone. You're a jerk, and that's that!

                    It needed to be said.
                    just because you're a canadian doesn't mean you can go off on a tirade everytime someone oppresses you.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      just because you're a canadian doesn't mean you can go off on a tirade everytime someone oppresses you.
                      AHA! I was never oppressed, I was just standing up for the ignorant little guy! Look who's wrong now, punk!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by frogstomp
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        just because you're a canadian doesn't mean you can go off on a tirade everytime someone oppresses you.
                        AHA! I was never oppressed, I was just standing up for the ignorant little guy! Look who's wrong now, punk!
                        i've been oppressing you throughout this conversation, you're just so beaten down you didn't realize it.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by jag
                          Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          bearsfan_51


                          Ghettosermon


                          What the **** is that? I'm a homosexual Mexican?

                          This is what I actually look like.


                          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Damn people getting off-track.

                            This is what frogstomp looks like:




                            snuff


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i've been oppressing you throughout this conversation, you're just so beaten down you didn't realize it.


                              Well, now I'm so sad...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by JBond93
                                Damn people getting off-track.

                                This is what frogstomp looks like:




                                snuff
                                snuff


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information