Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biggest Fish



    He was the luckiest man in the world series of poker. He made bad calls in reads but managed to knock people out with bad beats. He is the biggest fish of 2007.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Scarface View Post


    He was the luckiest man in the world series of poker. He made bad calls in reads but managed to knock people out with bad beats. He is the biggest fish of 2007.
    there is a search button.
    and a poker thread.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • #3
      ahem..
      http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ighlight=poker
      post it in here dog
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        Thanks ill go post in that sorry. +rep

        Comment


        • #5
          darn, i was hoping someone caught a mutant catfish again.

          ^A Bonekrusher production^
          #15
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
            darn, i was hoping someone caught a mutant catfish again.
            As was I friend, as was I.

            I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information