• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the embarasseing moment thread is HOF worthy
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      Didnt he say OSI>Peppers and that he is more productive or something.
      I cant find that thread
      Oddly enough, he has been this year. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Didnt he say OSI>Peppers and that he is more productive or something.
        I cant find that thread
        Classic. Give him credit, though. He tried really hard to make his argument, he just wasn't capable of speaking coherently.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Oddly enough, he has been this year. =D
          meh, 6 sacks against a bad line

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Ben Franklin can tell the story better then me:

"first, the Rattle-Snake is found in no other quarter of the world besides America. The rattlesnake also has sharp eyes, and "may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance. She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. ... she never attacks 'till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her."

"I confess I was wholly at a loss what to make of the rattles, 'till I went back and counted them and found them just thirteen, exactly the number of the Colonies united in America; Tis curious and amazing to observe how distinct and independent of each other the rattles of this animal are, and yet how firmly they are united together, so as never to be separated but by breaking them to pieces. One of those rattles singly, is incapable of producing sound, but the ringing of thirteen together, is sufficient to alarm the boldest man living."

http://www.foundingfathers.info/stories/gadsden.html

I think that is much better then the Eagle to be honest with you. The snake story is inspirational. And they basically just picked the Bald Eagle because it lives here....
            epic quote and reply by Bearsfan 51
            Do you make a thread for every thought in your brain?
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Most of that is hillarious!
              Eli is on pace fore 3k yards 59completion% 28TDs and 18ints.
              Brandon Jacobs is actually on pace for 1200yards basically.
              Strahan is on pace for 8 sacks.
              Osi Umenyiora is on pace for 16 sacks
              Aaron Ross has 3 Ints through 8 games.

Good joke though...

Comment

Originally posted by GRF
                i might get a really, really good job. Basically its a job where I go out and fix people DSL lines.
                ya, sounds great

Comment

he was ahead of his time
                  How about adding divisional forums? for instance we can have NFC East, AFC East, NFC South, AFC South, etc

I think it would be a pretty good idea, especially for when it is football season.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                    Eli is on pace fore 3k yards 59completion% 28TDs and 18ints.
                    Brandon Jacobs is actually on pace for 1200yards basically.
                    Strahan is on pace for 8 sacks.
                    Osi Umenyiora is on pace for 16 sacks
                    Aaron Ross has 3 Ints through 8 games.

Good joke though...
                    It was hillarious at the time
                    Still kinda is

Comment

epic thread
                      What is the Emergency Alert system???
                      They always test it, but never use it.

What exactly does it do? Is it just a TV channel saying what the emergency is? Because TV channels do that anyways (for example, look at Sept 11.)

I cant say that I really understand this one. Anyone know the truth?
                      lasted 3 posts. what an idiot

njx reply
                      it's pretty self-explanatory. one would expect that, with 15 seconds of thought, this thread wouldn't have been necessary.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Comment

okay, i would but i dont wanna get my thread powers taken away

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          i'm in, let's bring him back. then, when every single one of you whines because the off-topic board is worthless again, i can laugh in your face.

"bringing him back" is the stupidest thing i've ever seen proposed on this board. on the other hand, you probably all have a small enough attention span that you remember scubba as a funny guy.

heck, if you liked him so much, i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
                          Are you suggesting that the off-topic board isn't worthless because GRF was removed from it?

Comment

the problem is that dchess is responsible for all this. he needs to be banned right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                              the problem is that dchess is responsible for all this. he needs to be banned right now.
                              Him and that Cheatginger151 guy are bringing the forum down.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

remember that Giants fan named Pav, he asked why anybody over 21 was on here. And had this evil Osi Avatar that DG151 got removed so he made a name called DG152 and spammed then DG153 then spammed some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information