Structured Learning Sucks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    i just bs-ed my way through an AP(advanced placement) history essay on Andrew Jackson. I turned a 3 sentence thought on the bank of the US into a 2 page essay on why the trail of tears affected the longterm affects of america.

it was funny when the teacher threw my friends 1/2 page essay into the trash.
    Ah, Andrew Jackson. The president I hate the most. He's #2 on my list of overrated presidents.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Ah, Andrew Jackson. The president I hate the most. He's #2 on my list of overrated presidents.
      id ask who you believe #1 is but ill pass for the safety of this thread. anyways, i just BSed my way 2 days ago through 4 essays on eli whitney, the articles of confederation, the great tea excitement and something else i dont care to remember. this test is like 50% of my grade....

Comment

One time in AP US HIST last year, when I honestly didn't feel like bullshitting anymore, I just wrote a story about J.P. Morgan and the magic lantern, and ended with a banana being a terrorist. Forgot to put my name on it, so the teacher read it to the class. It was kind of embarrassing, but mostly awesome.

I slept the ENTIRE year in that class, kinda amazed at how I got a 3 on the AP. Hell, same with Calc, I honestly was expecting 1's. Dreams can come true.
        Originally posted by 7-11
        Originally posted by Renji
        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

I'm like the best english and history essay writer in my school. Now i'm lazy and honestly dont care, unless i dont get into RU. Teachers are amazed and like WTF when they see my essays. i put the crazy studiers and crazy brainiacs to shame with my BSing of essays. it's crazy. but trig, geometry, and boring sciences suck big time
          Welcome to my life.

Comment

Looks like NFLDC has a collection of some of the finest writing talent in the country. Who knew?

Comment

Im an semi-accomplished short-story writer. I posted my best on here a few months ago.

Anyways, I'm the top of my class in social studies. **** just comes to me.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                Looks like NFLDC has a collection of some of the finest writing talent in the country. Who knew?
                They all get 2000+ on their SAT's. Unfortunately most of them chose they are to good for the schools in that tier though and decide life is better other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                  They all get 2000+ on their SAT's. Unfortunately most of them chose they are to good for the schools in that tier though and decide life is better other places.
                  like west virginia. #1 party school in the nation.
                  (looks at dchess)
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                    I'm in the bottom 3% of the country so it balances out.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Chaucer View Post
                      ...What? I don't comprehend. They score 2k on the SAT's then...

GO TO SPAIN?!

Comment

Organizational Behavior midterm in about an hour. :(

Comment

sitting in geology right now. good lord i hate science.

Comment

I'm like the best english and history essay writer in my school. Now i'm lazy and honestly dont care, unless i dont get into RU. Teachers are amazed and like WTF when they see my essays. i put the crazy studiers and crazy brainiacs to shame with my BSing of essays. it's crazy. but trig, geometry, and boring sciences suck big time
                            I know what you mean, I am in my third year of college, and I am still amazed that I get good grades on all these essays. I think they are really bad, but I get A's on all of them. If those are worthy of an A I wonder what a C paper is.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information