• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Donkey Kong sucks
    you know something, YOU SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
      ken griffey jr. baseball = the bomb
      No doubt dude, no doubt. Awesome game. As for Goldeneye, I spent many a hour playing that game. It was absolutely awesome, RCP-90's were the sh*t. I haven't played it in probably 7 years though, and probably won't because I don't want to ruin the fond memories by playing it and seeing how primitive it is now.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Goldeneye is without a doubt the best N64 multiplayer game ever. I would use Oddjob and not use guns, just karate chops. He was so tiny and hard to shoot we actually had to make a rule that nobody could use him. So many memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
          Goldeneye is without a doubt the best N64 multiplayer game ever. I would use Oddjob and not use guns, just karate chops. He was so tiny and hard to shoot we actually had to make a rule that nobody could use him. So many memories.
          Oddjob was always banned at my house. BS character.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

who didn't have that rule? there was another random character that was short too but I forget which one...also, the character like 2 spots from last in multiplayer was the fastest character

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              who didn't have that rule? there was another random character that was short too but I forget which one...also, the character like 2 spots from last in multiplayer was the fastest character
              And you would always make someone you didn't like be Jaws.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Goldeneye is without a doubt the best N64 multiplayer game ever.
                fo sho. I spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time playing this game with friends and loved every second of it!

The developers that made goldeneye have a new game coming out that's supposed to be really tight, I forget what it's called at the moment though.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

i hope goldeneye comes out for wii's virtual console soon.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

The game caused me to gain a lot of weight. It was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      Goldeneye was fun, but it doesn't stand the test of time. Besides it was unseated as the best FPS the next year when Half-Life was released.
                      I actually like Goldeneye better than Half-Life. I'd probably say Half-Life 2 is better but Goldeneye will forever hold a place in my heart no matter what FPS comes out. Similar to Duke Nukem 3D and Doom.

Comment

1a. Super Smash Bros
                        1b. Mario Kart 64
                        1c. GoldenEye
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

It's awseome. Definately the mother of the modern shooter. Best shooter ever, not so sure...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            OT:

I heard on Opie and Anthony this morning that there was this game from the 80's called Custer's something where the concept is to rape Native American women.

Back on topic, I was always Ouromov.
                            EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You listen to Opie and Anthony! Wheres Moc182 when you need him.

Comment

Turok 64 had a pretty good multiplayer as well...

the actual game was alright but I spent countless hours with my buddies playing capture the flag on multiplayer...

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                Oddjob was always banned at my house. BS character.
                                LOL, same at my house. I hated Oddjob. Someone would usually try and sneak him in and pick him really fast before anyone notices. He was a BS character. You couldnt kill him since he was like half the height of everyone else in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information