GoldenEye 64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    LOL, same at my house. I hated Oddjob. Someone would usually try and sneak him in and pick him really fast before anyone notices. He was a BS character. You couldnt kill him since he was like half the height of everyone else in the game.
    Proximity Mines do not discriminate against height. =)

Comment

Proximity mines in the vents on Facility. Anyone who started in the vents was ****ed.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I don't know why some people are hating on Goldeneye's single player. I loved the single player and I thought it was just as good as the multi-player. The levels of the single player were pretty original and they definately had a lot of replay ability.

stephenson86

Comment

Loving this thread. Brought back many fun memories and you guys hit on just about everyone of my favorite N64 games. I'd probably rank Perfect Dark first, followed very, very closely by GoldenEye.

And the guy who mentioned the wrestling games was on point. The 64 took wrestling games to an unprecedented level. And then the next gen systems completely crumbled when trying to recapture that genre. I've yet to play a next gen wrestling game that was as good as Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF No Mercy. Those were incredible and WCW vs. NWO (1 and 2) were the ish.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
            And the guy who mentioned the wrestling games was on point. The 64 took wrestling games to an unprecedented level. And then the next gen systems completely crumbled when trying to recapture that genre. I've yet to play a next gen wrestling game that was as good as Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF No Mercy. Those were incredible and WCW vs. NWO (1 and 2) were the ish.

Seconded. I played Goldeneye with my friends for a really long time. But Counterstrike and Halo ended that. With regards to Wrestlemania 2000 and Super Smash Brothers, my friends and I still play those.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
              Loving this thread. Brought back many fun memories and you guys hit on just about everyone of my favorite N64 games. I'd probably rank Perfect Dark first, followed very, very closely by GoldenEye.

Wrestlemania 2000 was the greatest wrestling game ever...I would create my own wrestler and just dominate everyone...plus Steel Cage matches were ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                Proximity mines in the vents on Facility. Anyone who started in the vents was ****ed.
                Yes! That's exactly where me and my brother used to play every time we played with proximity mines. There's like 8 entrances into the room leading up to the upstairs loft where everyone wants to be. It's so fun to booby-trap all those places and try to make your mines invisible by putting it right on a bullet hole or something.

Comment

this game owned all and started the first person game fad... this game is still one of my favorites and one of the better done games in the history of gaming.. if there was a hall of fame... it would be in!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

This game on Multipalyer was the absolute shiznay...no game can match the greatness!

Comment

For the N64 the top 5 games were...

Zelda OOT... Ill add some spaces to separate this game from the next 4 which are in no order.

Super Mario 64... Classic and alot of fun, you can replay this and its not boring.

Super Smash Brothers... Just as good maybe better than Goldeneye when it came to multiplayer.

Goldeneye... So much fun

Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball/NFL Blitz... They tie, they're amazing.

Now other games that deserve consideration

Mario Kart 64
                      Mario Golf
                      Star Fox
                      MARIO PARTY!

Comment

nintendo needs to go back to these games; they've sorta gone downhill after this

i liked:

goldeneye
                        ken griffey jr
                        nfl blitz
                        mario kart
                        wrestlemania 2000

i still have all these games

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          For the N64 the top 5 games were...

Zelda OOT... Ill add some spaces to separate this game from the next 4 which are in no order.

Super Mario 64... Classic and alot of fun, you can replay this and its not boring.

Super Smash Brothers... Just as good maybe better than Goldeneye when it came to multiplayer.

Goldeneye... So much fun

Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball/NFL Blitz... They tie, they're amazing.

Now other games that deserve consideration

Mario Kart 64
                          Mario Golf
                          Star Fox
                          MARIO PARTY!
                          perfect dark was the bomb also

Comment

i was always that little midget when we played multi player loved the game me n my cousin used to play this for hours

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information