Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldenEye 64

best video game ever? at least best shooter ever

i have this game at my house and my cuz has it here at our house at wvu; its still sweet

discuss

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Never played it that much. 64 did have some pretty great game, though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's pretty funny, my friend has halo 3, and all other kinda of shooters, but everytime we get together we end up playing goldeneye 64 anyways.

Comment

Best shooter of that generation obviously. Best ever?

Sorry, I just can't go along with that. Not with the existance of both Counterstrike and Halo 3.

Unquestionably one of the greatest of all time, Goldeneye 64 is.

Comment

Single player is okay but its not too fun. Multiplayer with proximity mines is the best. Man with the flag is fun too.

Comment

I always liked Perfect Dark multiplayer better. Pretty much the same exact thing with different guns and levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              I always liked Perfect Dark multiplayer better. Pretty much the same exact thing with different guns and levels.
              Well, Forsaken 64 was "pretty much the same exact thing with different guns and levels", but it really couldn't match up either. Even with railguns that fired through walls (think the guns from the movie Eraser).

Comment

With four people playing it is by far one of the best shooter games of all time but it has nothing on Mario Kart best 64 game ever!

Comment

64 was one great system

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                    64 was one great system
                    Yep I got one when they first came out and I still have it and it has been threw hell and it still works fine. I don't play it much any more but my brothers kids are starting to get in to games I let them play it. They are still young so I know I can leave them alone with it and don't have to worry about it the thing is like a tank. It has been stepped on kicked dropped and it keeps going and going like new well made for sure worth every penny.
                    Last edited by Splat; 11-02-2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I will absolutely say that it is the best game ever. My brothers and I would have epic battles with golden guns, RC-P90s, KF7 soviet rifles and, yes, even klobbs. It was so amazing!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Excellent game. I still play every now and then. As Jughead said Perfect Dark was also pretty sweet. Rare made same really good games for the 64.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Best games were all in the Mario series. Mario Kart 64 could be the best video game of all-time.

Comment

1) Mario Kart 64
                            2) Golden Eye

I have made probably in the low 2 thousands hustling people in these games. Mario Kart has so many glitches.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Goldeneye kills all the **** thats out today

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information