Tom Brady is a dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogstomp
    I heard somewhere that the real father was a turtle, not Tom Brady.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
      Actually I read somewhere that beautiful people's children turn out ugly more often than not.
      i disagree just on the point that a lot of hot girls at my school have hot moms.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

THIS IS GREAT NEWS.

Comment

Actually I read somewhere that beautiful people's children turn out ugly more often than not.
          I doubt it. Most rich girls are pretty good looking because their mom was a hot gold digger.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
            I doubt it. Most rich girls are pretty good looking because their mom was a hot gold digger.
            That is true.

Comment

Seldom do you see really hot ugly fat chicks, when it occurs i place the blame on her dad for marrying an ugly fat chick when you had all that money.

former #1 in post count on this site
              first to 500 posts

Comment

if its a boy kid i think it will be like the mannings.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

tom brady is an idiot.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by iworshipbender
                    tom brady is an idiot.
                    agreed
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.

Comment

How much of an idiot can Brady be. I mean he was having sex with Bridget Moynahan to start with. Maybe he will go back with her now. I think she is better looking to his new ladyfriend anyway.

Also Tom has a bit of a nasty side. I was watching the Pebble Beach Pro-Am two weeks ago and Tom was playing. He let out a couple of really loud f-bombs after missing easy puts. I guess he didn't realize how strong the microphones were because they easily picked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
                          I hate stories like this. This is the Off-Topis thread, not the Acess Hollywood thread. Who gives a damn about Brady boinking some broad and the broad getting pregnant. And don't tell me "Oh well they're not dating anymore", "Brady isn't very smart". Look if I wanna hear I about this kind of crap Ill watch freaking Extra or Acess Hollywood.
                          not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

There is no such word as "braud."

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                              not to disagree with your point but i feel like being the grammer police so why would you say broad twice in one sentance, especially when you mean braud. SOrry it was just bothering me for some reason.
                              Originally posted by Dictionary.com
                              Broad - noun - 18. Slang. a. Usually Offensive. a woman.
                              b. a promiscuous woman.
                              book smart and street stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                                There is no such word as "braud."
                                Can't say as though I have ever seen the words grammer or sentance before either, at least not courtesy of the "grammar police". I take that back, I believe there might be a town/city/street corner/tepee for all I know in Indiana by the name of Grammer. (No my life is not so pathetic that I know the names of unheard of places in Indiana, I merely had a high school English teacher who took great pleasure in ridiculing each and every mistake a person made.)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information